IV. Lily's house

-next day-

Lily is walking towards the main door and opens it. Andrew is standing next to the door, smiling and holding a bouquet of 21 red roses in his hand. 

Andrew(says smiling at her): I missed you so much... 

Lily(says, tearing up happily): I missed you too...I...I can't believe that you are here... 

Andrew hugs her tightly and she cried lightly, happily, on his shoulder. 

Andrew(says, stroking her back): I'm here and I'm not leaving ever again...two months without you felt like an eternity for me. 

Lily(says sweetly): I know...it felt like an eternity for me too....(says amazed)Gosh, I can't believe that I'm touching you right now..... 

Andrew stops hugging Lily, looks into her eyes smiling, then he kisses her softly. She kisses him back, stroking his left cheek. They smile brightly at each other, then they hold hands, entwining their fingers.  

Andrew(says, smiling happily): By the way, did I scare you? 

Lily: Um...yea. (laughs a bit) I thought it was Marissa who came...I was waiting for her. 

Andrew(says seriously): Marissa? Marissa who? 

Lily(says confused): Marissa, my classmate. Why? 

Andrew: Since when are you two friends? 

Suddenly, Marissa appears behinds Andrew, touches his back slightly and smiles sarcastically at them. 

Marissa(says smiling, looking straight into Lily's eyes): Hey, Lily. 

Lily: Hey, Marissa. I swear I thought it was you when he came here. 

Marissa: What a nice surprise, Andrew. (laughs ironically) For both of us. 

Andrew(says seriously): Marissa... 

Marissa: You get over me so fast, didn't you? Just, don't forget about those screenshots. (laughs louder, walking inside the house)