II. Kristian's house

The storm is heard from outside as the atmosphere is very quiet. Ira and Sofia are sitting on the couch, in the living room, both of them looking sad and tired and not saying a word at all. 

Sofia(says, looking at Ira): Ira...

Ira(says, trying to smile at Sofia): Yea?

Sofia: Why did Misha leave? 

Ira: He had to go hoe...family stuff...(sighs tiredly)

Sofia(asks innocently): Can you please tell me something? 

Ira: What? 

Sofia(asks seriously, after a few seconds of silence): Why did Cece kill herself? 

Ira(flinches when she hears the question and answers angrily): How could I know?! 

Sofia(says quietly, feeling guilty): I'm sorry I asked...no one wants to tell me...(sighs) 

Ira(says nicely): I'm sorry I answered like that...I didn't want to be mean...I'm just tired. But...no, I don't know why she killed herself. She was the only one who knew. I know that no one believes that Kris doesn't know why she did that but I believe him. 

Kristian comes downstairs, looking extremely tired and having messy hair. Ira and Sofia stop talking and look at him as he gets close to them. 

Kristian(asks tiredly): Did anyone see my phone? 

Sofia: You left it on the couch. 

The storm and thunders are heard from outside as it rains heavily. 

Ira(says, looking at Kristian): I...I should go home...

Kristian: Ira, it's raining too heavily...stay here over night. 

Ira: No...it's better if I go home...you need to rest, Kris, you haven't slept for three days. 

Kristian(yawns and says): Do you think I'm sleeping tonight? 

Sofia: Can I sleep with you?(asks sweetly, looking sweetly into Kristian's eyes) 

Kristian(says seriously and annoyed): No. Go to sleep. It's late. 

Sofia(sighs sadly and says quietly): I thought you loved me... 

Kristian(says still annoyed): Go to sleep, Sofia. Where is mom?

Sofia(says with an upset voice, standing up): She's sleeping. 

Kristian: No wonder... 

Sofia(says walking towards her room): Goodnight. 

Ira(says calmly, looking at Kristian): You should have been more polite to her. I know how you were feeling, but she's young, she's only 10, she wouldn't understand. 

Kristian(sighs): I'm just extremely tired...I didn't mean to be rude towards her. 

Ira(says, smiling friendly at him and standing up): Well, I'm going home now. 

Kristian: It's raining too heavily, Ira... 

Ira(says, looking at him): Kris, rain won't kill me...I'll be fine... 

Irs walks towards the main door and Kristian follows her. She hugs him tightly and he starts crying lightly. 

Ira(says worried, rubbing his back): Get some sleep tonight, okay?

Kristian(says quietly): I will try... 

Ira(stops hugging him and says smiling): And have a shower. 

Kristian(smiles slightly at her): I will. 

Ira opens the door, walks out of the house and a strong lightning is seen, while the door is opened. After she closes the door, the lights go off and the thunders are heard louder.