“It’s fine.” I assure him. “And you’re not picking me up.” 

“Why not?” His forehead fell onto mine, our noses brushed. 

“You can’t.” I told him, My jaw lifting up to make our lips touch. 

He laughed lightly against my lips. “You want to bet?”  His hands led themselves down my back. 

“Harry, No-” I let out a slight squeal as his hands roamed on my butt, and picking me up like I was a feather. “Harry! Put me down!”

“Now wrap you’re legs around my waist.” He laughed at me struggling.

“Harry!” I whined, my head falling back, hitting the wall. 

“Do it!” He playful said.

I sighed, trying to sound upset as I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

“Okay, now put me down.” I crossed my arms. 

“Why?” Harry’s lips kissed my jaw, leaving a trail of the feeling he gives me. He crossed over the old love bites he marks me with. Those were a bitch to cover up. 

“I’m heavy-”

“That’s nonsense Monica.” He giggles into the base of my neck. “Now kiss me like you mean it.” 

I paused as I looked at him. “I hope you’re arms break from holding me.” 

He chuckled and puckered his lips like a child asking his mother for a kiss. 

I gave into him, my arms falling loosely around his neck and my lips coming down to touch his. 

When the elevator shook back to life and the lights came on again, Harry leaned his forehead to mine. He dropped me on my feet, grabbed my hand and lead me out of the lift and pulled my to his flat. 

He struggled to get the keys out of his pockets, but eventually unlocked the door. He opened it, letting me in before him. I slid my shoes off as I heard him close the door, also locking it. 

I squealed as his hands lifted my feet off the ground and over his shoulder, my face near his butt and my butt near his face. 

“H-Harry!” I laughed as he walked over to the couch, “Put me down!” 

He sat on his couch and pulled me onto his lap, my legs resting on his. I laughed again as he smiled cheekily. 

My hand was placed on his clothed chest, playing with his chained pendent, a tiny cross. Harry looked down to see what I was so interested in, his own fingers coming up to touch it too.