•fluff• Marionette X Reader {Birthday Special}

For @PG_Vinny

June 15th color: purple

This is going to be fun...

~~~~~Got married to Marionette with a potato~~~~~

Today's your big day! You finally getting married to Marionette! You were filled with happiness, nerves, and excitement. You've haven't had those feelings all at once since your first party! Which was at a kids pizzeria...when you were twenty...that's sad. ANYWAY. You're getting married! Yay!

"Hey, (Y/N), are you ready?" Toy Chica said walking into the room. She then stopped and starred at your dress. "Oh..my...G. O. S. H! You look amazing!" She said running up to you. (Pick whatever dress you want to wear. It's your wedding) You blushed "do you really think so?" You asked her. "Of course! That dress really fits you" she said walking around you to see all of your dress.

"I'm glad it looks good. I'm so nervous" you said nervously. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Everyone gets worried before their wedding" Chica assured you. You felt better. Then Toy Freddy came into the room. "(Y/N), it's starting" he said. You nodded. Then he left.

"Chica, if I faint, I'm having you be my catcher" you said. She laughed "just calm down you'll be fine."

---

You walked to the doors. Waiting for your moment to go. All the bridesmaids went first leaving you last. You took a deep breath and walked through the doors.

Everyone in the seats were standing and starring at you. You started to walk down the aisle. While walking you looked at all the beautiful wedding decorations. The bridesmaids were all smile except your cousin that's always jealous of you. You were thinking of not inviting her but she brings great presents. The men were all smiling too except your gay stepbrother who was apparently crying in happiness. What a great gay guy.

Then your gaze went to Marionette. Damn, does he look good in a suit. Especially a birthday suit.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (...................................................................................I'll go home)

You reached Marionette and stood across from him. He stared at your dress and whispered "you look beautiful." You blushed and mouthed a 'thank you'.

Then you gave your attention to the priest, who was a potato. He was recommended by author. May she Rest In Peace. (IM STILL HERE YOU NARRATER!) We have disturbed the ghost. (OMGOSH IM STILL ALIVE YOU IDIOT). May her soul please calm the fuck down. (ok....this is a wedding after all...Congratulations!)

The potato spoke (should I be making a Attack On Titan reference? For potato girl), it said "may you kiss the bride" skipping all other marriage stuff. You are about to kiss the bride but then you remembered that you are the bride. Dang, you are nervous.

You two kiss and you are officially married to an animatronic. This is what your life has come to.