•lemon• Foxy X Reader

Requested by @Jess-and-iris

-------------------

I was at my job at Freddy's pizza, as a waitress. I mostly got this job so I could be closer to my boyfriend, Foxy the pirate. I was of course servicing pizza to people. Then the he'd waitress said for me to clean up Pirate's Cove. I almost jumped with joy but I just said ok and walked to Pirate's Cove. I was excited I don't get to go to Pirates Cove often only on breaks really.

I entered Pirates Cove to see Foxy singing a song about the sea with a few kids. I saw him glance at me and smile. I smiled back of course. Soon they all left saying there goodbyes to Foxy. "So how was your day so far?" I asked him trying to start a conversation. "A little tiring but I'm always happy to make kids happy" he said while I put plates into a bucket with water in it. "And how was your's?" He asked while walking towards me. "Same as always" I said smiling. "You know I have been thinking" he said helping me with the dishes "and I thought that sense you have been working a lot, I thought you should have a break" he finished. "I don't think I need one" I said. "Oh and how about if I give you a relaxing break?" He said leading me to the stage and closed the curtains so no one could see us. He started to kiss me and I kissed back quickly. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance I allowed him to explore my mouth with his tough.

He started to take off my shirt, I helped him take it off. Once it was off he threw it somewhere in the room. He started to rub my breast through the bra. I moaned from the pleasure. He leaned me against the wall still kissing me. I tugged on his coat wanting him to take it off. He got the message and took off his coat and shirt. I rubbed his bear chest feeling his toned abs. His hands went behind me unhooking my bra. It slid off, I covered them with my hands. "Come on (Y/N), you have a beautiful body" he said. I slowly uncovered my breast. Leans in and started sucking on my left breast. I moaned in pleasure. His tongue circled around my nipple, while he messaged my right one. Then he gave the other one the same pleasure.

When he was done he started to unbutton my skirt. (your a waitress and your wearing a skirt). He slid off my skirt seeing my wet panties. He put a finger in my core. I moaned loudly. Then he put another finger in, then another. Curling and uncurling them. I was about to cum when he took his fingers out. I looked at him in confusion. "I want you too cum when it's in you" he said pointing to his dick. Then he took off his pants seeing his dark red boxers. I took off my panties and he took off his boxers. He positioned his body with mine. "It's going to hurt at first" he said. I nodded and he put the tip of his member inside me. I cried in pain "it will get better" he said kissing me. It soon felt better. I nodded for him to move. He started thrusting slowly. "A-ahhhh" I cried. Soon I felt pleasure. "F-faster" I told him. He thrusted faster. The room was soon filled with both of our moans. He went faster. "Ahh F-Foxy!" I cried putting my hands behind him tightly. "Y-your so tight (Y-Y/N)" he said. I felt a knot in my stomach. "I'm about to cum" I said "me too". Then, at almost the same time, we both came.

He clasped right on me. I hugged him. We were both breathing heavily. "T-that was great" I said through breathes. "Y-yeah well you h-have been working hard" he said. "It's going to be hard to walk now" I said. "That means I did a good job" he said laughing. When I got my breath back I got dressed and so did he. "Well I will see you later" he said kissing me. I walked out of the room and into the party room. Well that was one good break.