•lemon• Bonnie X Toy Bonnie

I saw someone request this so why not
(Bonnie looks like his original form and so does Toy Bonnie)

This song though
(Also this is yaoi ((boyxboy)) )

--------------

Bonnie's POV

I walked down the hallway angrily. I can't believe what I just saw! Toy Chica was clearly flirting with Toy Bonnie. That bitch! He's mine! I mean no one actually knows about our relationship but Toy Bonnie should know that he is mine and only mine! I'll have to give him a punishment.

---third POV---

Toy Bonnie walked down the hallway wondering what Bonnie had in planned. Toy Bonnie was given a message to meet Bonnie in the back room.

Toy Bonnie walked into the room to be greeted by Bonnie leaning against a desk without his vest on and his shirt loosely open. Toy Bonnie blushed and walked up to Bonnie.

"H-hey Bonnie what's up?" Toy Bonnie said innocently. "Nothing much BonBon but a little punishment" Bonnie said. "W-wha—" Toy Bonnie said but was cut off by Bonnie pinning him to the desk. "This will show you that you belong to me and me alone" Bonnie says leaning down to Toy Bonnie's neck and biting it.

"B-Bonnie what are you doing?" Toy Bonnie says turning away from Bonnie. Bonnie begins to rub Toy Bonnie's chest seductively. "BonBon you know not to let people flirt with you" Bonnie says slowly unbuttoning Toy Bonnie's vest.

Toy Bonnie's eyes widened with realization. "You mean Toy Chica? She was of course flirting with me and I swear that I rejected her" Toy Bonnie said. Bonnie takes off Toy Bonnie's shirt leaving him shirtless. "You better have" Bonnie says.

He then leans down to Toy Bonnie's ear  and whispered "I can fuck you betta than they can anyway" seductively. Toy Bonnie's face heats up.

Bonnie sits up and takes off his shirt. "I guess I will have to show you again" Bonnie says pulling down Toy Bonnie's pants and boxers. Toy Bonnie's face now couldn't be more red.

Bonnie slowly licked Toy Bonnie's shaft up and down before putting it in his mouth. Toy Bonnie gasped and then moaned loudly.

The feeling of pleasure always felt better each time with Toy Bonnie and when Bonnie gave him pleasure it felt like he was going burst from the excitement.

Toy Bonnie came and moaned loudly. He was now panting as Bonnie took off his pants and boxers. "B-Bonnie" Toy Bonnie said. "Yes BonBon" Bonnie said facing him.

"Please do me rough I need to be punished" Toy Bonnie said. Bonnie smirked. "You know I always do" Bonnie said flipping Toy Bonnie over.

Bonnie positioned his member to Toy Bonnie's entrance. Toy Bonnie gripped the table ready for the pain but it never came.

"Beg for it" Bonnie said rubbing his member against Toy Bonnie's entrance. Toy Bonnie moaned and cried out "please master! I need to be punished! Fuck me till I can't walk!" That did it.

Bonnie grabbed Toy Bonnie's waist and thrusted roughly into him and didn't slow down for anything. Toy Bonnie gasped and moaned with each thrust. Bonnie also moaned from the tightness of his partner.

With each thrust both of their familiar knots got tighter and tighter. They soon climaxed and Bonnie collapsed on Toy Bonnie.

"Another sex session well done if I would say so myself" Bonnie said jokingly. Toy Bonnie chuckled "yeah I guess so."