•fluff• Toy Bonnie X Reader [Birthday Special]

So I can explain.
I was on Pinterest looking through the FNAF birthday game pictures and I decided to make some fluff.

Now my birthday is March 31 so I got adopted by Toy Bonnie. Now on with the fluff. . .

-------adopted by Toy Bonnie-------

Toy Bonnie's POV

"Give me the pizza!" "Girl please I saw it first!" "I made it so give it to me!" "Maybe you should cut back on the pizza I mean you eat pizza a lot maybe that's why your jaw is messed up" "look who's talking" "*le gasp* how dare you!"

Toy Chica and the old Chica were fighting over pizza. I really didn't care. I was just wanted to have peace and quiet from this long day.

There was three parties that all needed the attention of the Fazbear gang and there was cheese pizza in places I didn't even know existed.

I needed some peace and quiet from these two flappy birds so I decided to take a walk but not before asking Freddy.

"I guess you can go if you can change your clothes and wear a hat" Freddy said leaning over some paperwork. "And if you ask me I could use some unwinding time too" he says rubbing the sides of his head. "Maybe someday my friend" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

Freddy smiled. "Welp I'll see you later and I'll make sure no one sees me!" I said running out of the office to the back room.

I changed into normal clothes and put on a beanie to cover my ears. I walked through the back door and went outside. It's been a while since I've been outside.

It was late in the night. There was only light coming from the lamppost and 24 hour stores. As I walked through town I looked at the stores. Some of them were for sale and others looked like it would take hours to get a table on Friday night.

The walk was quiet until I heard a faint noise. Curious, I walked closer towards the noise and it sounded like a baby crying.

I walked down the alleyway that the crying was coming from. I approached a small basket that had a blanket in it, the blanket was moving. I curiously and cautiously walked towards the basket.

Leaning down, I pulled the cover down. My eyes widened at the sight of a baby in a basket crying profoundly.

I looked around for anyone but no one was around. I looked at the baby that was roughly throwing their arms around.

I didn't know much about babies but I knew that the infant wanted to be held. I picked up the baby without a second thought and tucked it into the small blanket.

I cradled the baby in my arms and rocked it back and forth. I decided to bring it to the restaurant and started my walk back to the pizzeria.

During the walk, I looked at the baby's features and saw a small patch of (H/C) hair and bright (E/C) eyes. It was cute. I hope the gang will like them.

I walked in through the back door. I heard the Chicas arguing. I walked into the party room and I immediately was starred at.

"Bonnie, what is that?" Old Freddy asked. I looked at the baby then looked back up at him. "Can . . . Can I keep it?" I asked.

I talked to Toy Freddy about the baby and asked if I could take care of it.

"Bonnie, you know that it would be hard to keep a infant here and it is very difficult to care for a child" Toy Freddy says to me, the baby still in my arms. "But Freddy, this baby was left alone and abandoned. I can take care of it. I swear" I say holding the baby tighter.

Freddy sighed and started to think deeply. Finally he asks "what's its name?" My eyes widened a bit "I-I didn't name it yet. Actually I don't even know the gender" I said a little embarrassed.

"How are you supposed to take care of it if you haven't even named it?" Freddy asked. I was then filled with excitement "I can keep them?" He smiled and nodded his head.

"Now let's see what gender it is" He says standing up from his seat. We both stood there awkwardly for a moment. "So who's gonna check?" I asked.

"Do you want me to?" Freddy asked. I slowly nodded. Freddy sighed and tried to take the baby from me but I held it tighter. "Fine" he says and grabs the ends of the blanket. I turned my head away quickly.

I waited patiently as Freddy looked at the baby. "It's a girl" he said. I still had my head turned away. "You can look now" he said chuckling.

I slowly turned my head to the baby girl. "So are you going to name it?" Freddy asked crossing his arms.

I thought for a moment. "How about (Y/N)" I said looking at her, she smiled and opened her eyes looking up at me.

"I think that's a good name" Freddy said. "It's perfect" I said.

Well everyone was excited about the baby. I let some people hold (Y/N) but with me watching the whole time (I couldn't let some people hold her because they were missing an arm or they had no arms).

It was difficult but I took care of that baby (with the help of everyone). The withered animatronics were nice enough to take care of (Y/N) during the day, when I'm at work. Foxy and Mangle taught her the world of imagination. Toy Chica was glad to have another girl around. And of course BB taught her to play tricks on people.

*extra fluff*when the baby is older*

"(Y/N)! Where are you!" I called out through the hall. She didn't show up to our guitar lesson and I was getting worried.

Suddenly something pulled down from the ceiling and screamed "BOO!" I jumped back, a little scared until I saw who it was.

"(Y/N), why are you on the ceiling?" I asked her. "Aunt Mangle was showing me how to climb on the ceiling all sneaky like" (Y/N) says laughing.

"She's getting good at it BonBon" Mangle says hanging beside (Y/N). I sighed "get down from there. You might hurt yourself" I say.

"Ok" she said sadly and got down from the ceiling. "You worry to much dad" she says hugging me. I patted her head full of (H/C) hair. "A dad has to worry" I said.

We then walked down the hallway to the party room.