•lemon• Mike Schmidt X Reader

(Y/N)'s POV

Just a normal day in high school. The teacher was telling a boring lecture. I was looking at the rain drop onto the window. Then the door opened and the principal walked. There was a boy next to her. He had short brown hair, black pants, and a light blue shirt. He kind of looked cute, 'COME ON (Y/N) YOU CANT HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS GUY!!' I yelled in my head. The principal talked to the teacher, then my teacher nodded. She led the guy into the front of the class. "This is the new student, Mike Schmidt." So that's his name. "He will be in this class, and I hope we treat him like we want to be treated" that never works there are like 100 bullies in this school, apparently they want to be thrown around. "So Mike tell us about yourself" the teacher said to him. "Well I was in (school) and I lived in (other side of country state)." That's pretty far from here. "Then my mom got a job near here." He finished. "Ok then why don't you......." She was looking around the room for a empty seat. "Sit next to (Y/N)" I jumped a little. There was a empty seat next to me. He sat in the desk. Then the teacher continued her lecture. Mike was looking at the board trying to pay attention but I can tell he is bored. "Your name is (Y/N), right?" He asked I nodded. "Can you show me around this school?" "Sure" I said smiling. He smiled back.

Time skip to after classes

I was at my locker putting some books in there. Then my locker was slammed shut. I looked to see who it was, it was that bully named Even (don't bully T^T). He loved to make fun of kids, hurt them, you know that normally bully stuff. He pushed me down to the ground. My books fell out of my backpack and onto the floor. Even then grabbed the caller of my shirt and threw me into the lockers. It hurt so much, I couldn't get up. Then one of his friends kicked me in the stomach. I held my stomach. "Stop!" someone said. I looked and saw that it was Mike. "Oh and what are you going to do?" Even asked. "Well you can walk away or I will fight all of you" he said. Even paused for a moment seeing that he was serious. "Come on guys lets go" he said to his friends. They walked away. Mike then ran up to me. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned. "I-I'm fine" I tried to say. I sat up still a little hurt. "No your not your hurt" he picked me up bridal style "I'm going to take you to the nurse. Then he carried me to the nurse's office.

Time skip

Since that day you and Mike have been friends, at some point he asked you out. Of corse you said 'yes'. Then you guys started dating. Now it's a normal day...

(Y/N)'s POV

I was on the couch at my house watching (show) when I got a phone call. It was Mike. "Hey Mike!" I said into the phone. "Hey doll" he always called me that. "Do you want to come over I have to show you something" he asked "sure I'll be there soon" I said and hung up. I get my purse and went to my car and drove away.

I pulled into Mile's drive way and went to his door. I wonder what he is going to show me. I knocked on his door. I heard some foot steps and then he opened the door. "Hey (Y/N)! Come in" he said letting me in. His house was a little small but still roomie. "So what do you want to show me?" I asked. "Close your eyes" he said. I giggled and covered my eyes with my hands. I heard him walking around then I heard a door. "Ok you can open them now" I opened my eyes. I gasped, it was a beautiful necklace that said 'he's mine' and a another one that said 'she's mine'. "Aw Mike" I said looking at him. "The least I could do for our anniversary" "oh crap I forgot" I said looking a little sad. "It's ok" he said. I want to make it up to him. An idea popped into my head. "I know how I can make it up to you" I said. "Oh, and what is that?" He said. I pushed him onto the couch. "By doing this" I kissed him. We had to tongue war and I let him win. He explored every inch of my mouth. We broke for a breath. I leaned down to his pants and started unbuttoning them. I pulled them down and I was in front of his boxers. I looked at Mike and saw that he was blushing a lot. I pulled down his boxers and rubbed his dick. "D-don't mess with me (Y/N)" he said. I smiled and put it in my mouth and started sucking on it. "(Y-Y/N)". I sucked on it harder. After a minute of that he came and I swallowed it all. I looked at him and he was blushing like crazy. "It's no fair that you still have your clothes on" he said. "Your right" I said and started taking my shirt off and then my jeans. We changed positions so I was on the bottom. He leaned down to my neck and tried to fined my sweet spot. When he found it I moaned. He started sucking on it and biting it. His hands went behind me and started to unhook my bra. It slid off. He started rubbing both of them. Which made me moan. He leaned down to the left one and started sucking on it and messaged the other one. I moaned louder. Then he moved to the other one giving it the same treatment. It felt so good. After a minute of that he stopped and leaned down to my underwear, see that I was already wet. "Someone's excited" he said I nodded. He took them off. We had no clothing to separate us from doing this. Then I felt so much pain at my entrance. I cried because of the pain. "It will fell better once you get used to it" he said. It soon turned into pleasure. I nodded for him to move. He started slowly thrusting. "F-faster" I said in between moans. He went faster which made me moan louder. He was moaning to. "Aahhhh M-Mike~" I said. I felt a knot in my stomach. "I'm about to c-cum" I said. "M-me too" he said. We both came on each other. He fell next to me. "I love you (Y/N)" "I love you too" I said and we went to sleep.

---------------------------

My lemons are shit