•lemon• Nightmare Fredbear X Jessica

Requested by @Jess-and-iris, you have a brother in this story and your 18 or older.

----------------------------

Jessica's POV

"Why do I have to stay here?" I cried to my mom. "Because your brother needs someone to look after him tonight" she said get her purse. "But mommmm" "no buts, your staying here with your brother" she stated. Might as well not argue, you can never win a fight with her.

After she had left I put my brother to bed. Mom says that he has trouble sleeping sometimes. Says that he has nightmares. I don't pay much attention to that. After I put him to bed I plopped on the couch. I flipped through the channels trying to find a good one. Then my favorite show came on. I soon felt myself dozing off. Then I was asleep.

I woke to footprints rushing down the hallway. It was still night time. I got up and walked slowly to my brother's room. It sounded like the noise was coming from their. A opened the door and heard a scream from my brother. "Please don't kill me!" He said covering his head with his arms. "Hey why would I kill you?" I asked him. He looked up and his face softened. "Jessica!" He said hugging me. "What did you mean by not killing you?" I asked him confused. "Because monsters are trying to kill me" he said and started to cry. "It's ok no one is trying to kill you" I told him trying to comfort him. "You don't know" he said. Then a voice has heard. "Well you must be his sister". I looked across the room to see a man with ripped up vest and pants, he had golden hair, purple bow tie and hat. He also had golden bear ears, sharp teeth on his stomach and his mouth, which was kind of weird. "Who are you?" I asked him holding onto my brother tightly.

"Why, my name is Fredbear my friends and I are the reason your brother is so scared" he said. "Why won't you leave him alone?" I asked. "Because we need a toy to play with" he said creepily. "Kind some other kid to mess with you?" I said. "Why don't we make a deal?" He said "we leave him alone and we hunt you?" I thought for a moment. "Ok I will do it" I said.

So they left my brother alone and now they hunt me down. I have been spending the last week being scared. Tonight I didn't see Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, or even the Fredlings. None of them were any where. At about 4 I was sitting on my bed wondering where those stupid animatronics were. "This is weird" I said out loud. "Hello there child" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Fredbear. "Am I doing to die now?" I asked scared. "Why no, I just wanted to try something" he said leaning close to my face. Our noses were almost touching. He then kissed me. I was surprised by his actions. I soon kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I denied. He growled and cupped my right breast. I gasped allowing him to explore my mouth with his tongue. He licked every inch of my mouth.

He started to take off my shirt but I pulled it down. He growled then pushed me onto the bed. Then he forcefully pulled off my shirt. Leaving me in my bra. "I been wanting to do this for a while" he said in my ear. He leaned down and started to kiss down my jawline and to my neck. He found my sweet spot on my neck and I moaned. He started to bite, suck, and kiss my sweet spot making me moan. He ran his hands behind me and started to unhook my bra. It slid off and I quickly covered my breast. "Don't do that to me Jessica" he said. I soon removed my hands. He started to rub them with his hands. I moaned from the pleasure.

He removed his hands and started to suck on my right breast. I could feel his tongue circling my nipple. I moaned. Then he did the same treatment to the other one. When he was done I tugged on his shirt. He got the idea and started to take off his vest and shirt. I saw his chest and it looks like he has a large mouth with sharp teeth. "Like what you see?" He asked "yeah but what is that?" I asked pointing to his stomach. "Oh this? It's ok it won't hurt you" he said. I nodded and we continued what we were doing. He started to unbutton my jeans. Then, in one move, I flipped him over so I was on top. "You need some pleasure too" I said with lust. I started to unbutton his pants and slid them down. Seeing his golden boxers. I started to rub his member through his boxers. He moaned quietly. I pulled down his boxers seeing his dick. I put the tip in my mouth and started to suck on it. "A-AHHHHHHHH Jessica" he moaned. I put as much of his member as I could in my mouth. He moaned loudly. I started to bob my head. He grabbed a fistful of my hair making me go deeper.

I could feel his member twitching. He pulled my head off of his is member. I looked at him confused. "I want to cum in there" he said pointing to my clint. He flipped us around so he was on top. He took off my underwear and slid his dick into my clint. "I-it hurts" I said. "You will get used to it in a minute" he said trying to comfort me. It soon felt like pleasure. I nodded for him to move. He started thrusting slowly. I felt pleasure in the thrust. "F-faster" I said between moans. He went faster and faster. At inhuman paces. Until I felt his thrust get sloppy. There was a knot I my stomach. "I'm about to cum" I said. "Me too". I came but he was still going. But soon he slowed down and he cumed inside me. He clasped next to me and we were both breathing hard. "T-that was great" I said hugging him. He hugged back and said "yeah, it was". He pulled a cover over both of us and we slept together.

Extra part

Nightmare Bonnie's POV

Really. He had to fuck the girl that we are trying to kill. "What are you guys looking at?" I heard plushtrap say behind me. "Um nothing just some adult stuff you will understand when your older" Chica said to him.

-------------------

It's a little long.

That's what she said.