Orochimaru x Reader (Lemon) P1

---------------------------

It was late, and the halls were dead silent. Unfortunately for you, you were in charge of the cleanup duty. Sasuke came to Orochimaru's hideout to become stronger only to leave a horrible mess for you. You sighed at the thought of more messes to clean up as you got up the last of the bit before turning in for tonight.

As you walked to your room, you caught a glimpse inside of a place. You caught Orochimaru looking at his desk and examining something. Just the sight of him alone made your heart skip a beat. You loved him since you both were kids. You vowed to follow him wherever he walked...and lucky for you, he swore the same.

"How long will you stand there admiring me, my love?" Orochimaru spoke without looking up. You jumped a bit, out of shock, completely forgetting that he was a very skilled ninja.

"I've been caught again. Haha." You scratched your head and walked into the room. Taking in Orochimaru's scent that has become too familiar to you. As you sat on the bed and stretched you begin to complain about Sasuke making a colossal mess and Orochimaru stayed silent and listened.

"Do all Uchiha's make messes like this? And why am I the only one doing it? Kabuto is JUST as capable." You laid back down on the bed looking at the ceiling, letting your muscles completely relax. You then felt movement on the bed. Turning your head slightly you watch as Orochimaru laid back down on the bed.

You smiled as you felt his hand reach over to yours. People always seemed to be scared of him, but in reality, he was gentle and soft-hearted. At least to you he was. "I promise that things will get easier from here, (name)." He climbed on top of you and kissed your forehead, then your nose, and finally, he gently kissed you on your mouth. You wasting any more time flip him around, having you on top of him, as you proceed to smirk devilishly at him.

"Hmm? You're very excited." He asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's because you've been so focused on training that Sasuke kid. You forgot all about me." He caressed your cheek and gave you a sad smile. "I'll give you all my attention tonight." You both came in for an intense and passionate kiss, Orochimaru groped your breast through your clothes while his other hand was roaming your thigh.

You moaned during the kiss, giving him the sign that you enjoyed it quite a lot. Breaking away from the kiss, he flipped you over and proceeded to take off your clothing. His long tongue went along your body hitting the right places, causing your body to grow hot.

"God I need you now..." His said his voice raspy, he impatiently ripped off the rest of your clothing and his. He positioned himself towards your entrance and without warning inserted his manhood inside of you. Not feeling any pain, since it wasn't your first time with him, pleasure rushed over your body casing excitement. "D-Don't be gentle!" You moaning loudly wanting nothing more than Orochimaru too be entirely rough with you.

As the night went on, he pulled at your hair, teased your most sensitive parts of your body, and you scratched and left many marks on his body. After some time went on, he and you were both exhausted to the point where you fell asleep in each other's arms.

*BONUS*

You watched from afar as Sasuke was training again, just waiting patiently for a mess to happen again. As you sighed, you felt Kabuto's hand touch your shoulder. "Lady (Name), could you help me with this paperwork. You understand this stuff better than I do.

"Yeah sure."

You both walked along the hall in silence while you looked at the documents. "Soo..", Kabuto chimed in, "Had fun last night?"

"....Huh?"

"You know....cleaning...."

"Y-yeah."

You finally reached the room with your workstation and thanked Kabuto for walking you there. "I have some other business to take care of now, thank you again Lady (Name)...Don't be gentle!"

He walked off laughing while you blushed at the remembrance of last night.

- From your Lady Naomi

——————
(A/N):
I apologize for my absence. Due to the flooding in Texas, family issues, friend issues, classes, and my own mental status I had no energy to write, but everything is okay now. Please forgive me.

Up Next:
- Deidara x reader

Coming Soon:
- Shino x reader
- Rock lee x reader
- Choji x reader
- Kankuro x reader