Shikamaru Nara x Reader (Lemon) P1

Shikamaru x Reader (Lemon)
*Contains strong sexual content. Don't like. Don't Read.*
--------------------------------

"What a drag." Said from the famous ninja, who you sure is the laziest ninja as well, in the Leaf Village

You rolled your eyes as you filled through the food the grocery store provided.

"Why do I have to come with you again?" Shika said leaning against the wall.

"Because I don't wanna be alone, and you totally ditched our date to find that Akatsuki guy."

You and Shikamaru have dated for a while now, his father and your father were on the same team growing up, so naturally, they got close. Since their friendship was strong, you guys grew up together. Typically you guys formed a bond, but you also established a competitive relationship. You always tried to be better at him, but he still came on top, but now the competitive spirit has disappeared.

"Not my fault he went crazy. Plus that was years ago, you gotta let that go."

He placed his arms around your waist and laid his head on your back.

"Can we go?"

"Yes. Yes, we can."

You both walked hand in hand while you made it back to your home. Taking the groceries to the kitchen, you unpacked and examined everything to make sure you didn't miss something. Lucky you didn't. You didn't feel like you wanted to take a trip back to the grocery store.

You walked back into the living room and saw Shikamaru laid on the couch. He was facing upwards and his arms behind his head. "Lazy. Lazy. Laaazy!" You pouted while you poked his head with your index finger. "You let me do all the work in the kitchen while you just sat there and slept. I'm ashamed!" He waved your finger off and stretched. "That sounds like a drag."

You puffed your cheeks and came around and sat on his waist. Now you weren't some saint. You and Shikamaru have done such naughty things. But you never took it all the way.

Shikamaru sat and placed his hand on your cheeks and gave you a passionate kiss. Your tongues swirled together in battle. He came down to bite your sensitive spots and nibble your neck. You lift your head in pleasure and place your arms around his body.

"Are you ready for this? I don't want to push you where you don't want to go (name)." Shikamaru said looking at you. You were scared, but you definitely wanted to be close to him as much as possible.

"I'm ready."

With a nod he lifted you up, carrying you bridal style, he went to your room and placed you on the bed. Standing he took off his shirt. Showing off his toned muscle. You rubbed your chest with your fingers. He pushed you gently on the couch. He climbed into the bed, laying on top of you, and kissed you passionately.

He begins removing your shirt and cupping your breast through your bra.

"Shikamaru...you don't need to be sensitive to me... I can take it."

He made eye contact with you and smirked, blushing a bit. "Figures." Without lifting your back, he pulled you bra apart in the front and gave you rough bite marks from your chest down to your stomach.

"Aaah!" You moaned and grabbed his hair. He came down and slowly pull down your underwear. You watched it in anticipation as it finally came down to your knees.

"Good...you're already soaked. Saves me time." He placed your knees at your on his shoulders and brought his mouth. He blew in his softly, but it was enough to send shivers up your spine and to make you shudder. Without wasting time, he stuck his tongue inside and began exploring your walls.

"Shika...maru...aah~" You moaned, grabbing the sheets and arched your back. As you were coming close to your climax, he suddenly stopped, but he looked troubled and concerned.

"Shika-Kun..?"

"I can't wait any longer. I need you right now." Nearly ripping off his pants he positioned himself at your entrance. Before he entered, he looked into your eyes and placed a hand on your cheek.

"Are you sure you really want this?"

You nodded your head and said, "Yes. It's you, so I know I have nothing to fear."

He smiled and gave you a long passionate kiss before continuing where he left off.

He slowly entered himself inside as you screeched in pain. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he tried soothing you. Once you felt the pain turn to the pleasure, he instructed him to continue.

Both of your breathing began to pick up. He slammed into you more in-depth and harder.

"Your so..t-tight..." Shikamaru moaned between thrust.

You wrapped your legs around his waist pulling him more inside you. It felt like hours of being this close to him. You never wanted it to come to an end, but eventually, you both reached your limit as you climaxed and he climaxed on your stomach.

He flopped on the side of you and snuggled to the side of you. "I love you, (name)," Shikamaru said before drifting to sleep.

-Extra-

"Are you ever not hungry?" You asked as Choji as he stuffed his mouth with chips. "But this is amazing!! So delicious~!"

You sighed as you looked over at Shikamaru as he has been sleeping this whole time. "Shika-Kun! Wake up!"

He grunted and turned left looking at you half annoyed.

"You've been sleeping a lot, Shikamaru. Something happens?"

"Yeah....(Name) is exhausting in bed. It was yesterday, but I'm still so tired. What a drag."

"....what?..." Choji said dropping his chips.

"SHIKAMARU!!"

------------------------------
- From your sleepy and lazy Lady Naomi
Apologies for the late update! Don't hate meee~

Up Next:
- Orochimaru x Reader
My Reaction:

Coming Soon:
- Deidara x reader
- Shino x reader
- Rock lee x reader
- Choji x reader
- Kankuro x reader