Iruka Umino x Reader (Lemon) P1

(AN: You no like, you no read!)
Request: @Sailor_Nyanu

-----------------

"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?!" You clung to your dress and wiped your tears away. The nine tails have sprung on the village, and you got separated from your parents.

"Waaaah!!" You shouted out as villages ran away from from the fox.

"Look out!" A mystery boy jumped towards pulling you both to the ground just right before a building fell where you just stood.

"What the-!"

"Are you alright?" He looked concerned. He had a large scar on his nose, and his hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"I...uh...yeah. Who are you?"

"No time to explain!" He grabbed your hand and rushed with the crowd that feared for their lives.

As you ran hand in hand, you surprisingly felt safe with him. You started developing feelings for the boy who called himself Iruka.

-Years Later-

"NARUTO!" You watched on the ground as Iruka chased after the blonde-haired ninja named Naruto, who ran on the roofs. The Nine-Tails. Your parents were killed in the accident just like Iruka's since that day you both looked after each other.

He was the kindest man you ever meet, and he became officially yours last year. When you both said 'I do' to one another.

It seemed Naruto has become the child of this relationship. Iruka scolded him and did fatherly things with him, while you acted like the strict mother and hit him around when he did something silly.

But you still wanted a child that was yours by birth. Every attempt seemed to fail. You felt embarrassed that you couldn't restore his family line. He told you not to worry, but it only made you worry more.

"(y/n)!!!!" Naruto ran towards you and ran behind you. "Iruka is scaring me!"

You sighed and listen to them bicker back and forth, you weren't listening. In silence you walked home while Iruka bickered about Naruto and his immature-ness, only adding 'Mhmm' and 'Ooh' to the conversations.

You both stepped through the door, and it didn't take long till Iruka.

"What's wrong? You've been out of it all day." He placed a hand on your forehead, something he always did when you got upset.

"......"

"I can't fix it too you tell me."

*hick**sob* "I'm...okay..."

"....(y/n)?..."

"I....I'm a horrible wife!", you blurted surprising Iruka and yourself, "I can't provide you a child, so you can continue the bloodline, but nothing is working.....you don't even look at me the same...I'm a disappointment."

"Disappointment?! While I never!" You grabbed your shoulders and looked you in the eyes. "I never thought that, and I don't care about that bloodline. I just want to be with you, child or not. I could never stop loving you. You are still beautiful since the day I saw you."

"Iruka..."

You pressed his lips towards and roughly kissed you. You didn't hesitate to give back the same passion. He slipped his tongue inside, and you instantly went to battle, sadly you took defeat. He pushed you towards the door and worked on unbuttoning your shirt. He escaped from the kiss and moved to your sweet spots, easily found of course.

"I-Iruka~."

With his hand, he unsnapped your bra and twisted your nipples while giving you a fresh hickey.

You slid you down on the floor and kissed down your chest.

"S-shouldn't we go in the bedroom?"

He bit on your breast causing you to moan in pleasure and pain. "Anywhere is fine, since it's you, but I am a bit greedy to do. He gave you one of those "sweet and innocent" smiles. Before getting back to back.

Giving you bruises and marks on your chest he moved down to your stomach, the thighs, and your womanhood. Before you could you remove your pants, you switched and went on top of him.

"Uh...Yes?" He looked confused.

"L-l-l-et me treat you this time." You actually did it, you were kinda scared, to be honest. But he was everything to you. Without him, you wouldn't be here today.

"Me?"

You nodded your head before undoing his pants, showing his massive manhood. Just a touch of it made Iruka go crazy. Gaining a bit of confidence, you started licking the tip and slowly started bobbing your head.

"Aah~ (y/n)."

You speed out quicker, and his moans and grunts grew louder until he came.

Licking his shaft clean, he reclaimed his position back at the top. He placed your back on the door and lifted your legs around his waist, positioning himself along your entrance. Without warning, he shoved inside you and kept a study pace.

"Iruka! F-Faster p-please."

With a nod, he quickens his pace. The sounds of the door moved with his movements, and we moan mixed throughout the house.

Until finally back came. He collapsed on your chest, both of you heaving breathing.

"I..love...Iruka..."

"I love...you..more..."

-EXTRA-

Two weeks later Naruto ate with you and Iruka for dinner.

"Elbows off the table, Naruto," Iruka said without even looking up from his book he was reading at the table.

"What?! You're reading a book, and you scold me!"

You flew you spatula right towards his face, causing a loud thud.

"Do you not disrespect your sensei!"

"What the hell?!"

"Watch your damn language in my house!"

"But you just cussed!!"

"It's my house, not yours."

"Uuuuuugh!" He groaned, and you snickered at him. This was just the way you guys spoke to each other. Though violence.

Suddenly you felt sick to your stomach.

"Hm? What's up with you?" Naruto asked concerned following behind a more concerned Iruka.

"Nothing, just some flu I guess. I've been feeling hot, throwing up, and having odd food cravings...this sucks."

"Maybe you're pregnant!" Naruto laughed only because he was joking. But neither you or Iruka was laughing. You both just stood there with shock faces.

Naruto laughter went silent.

"Wait....are you?!"

------------------------------

-Brought to you from the Lady, you sexay af Naomi. ;3

Up Next!:

Yamoto Sensei x reader

Coming Soon:
-Sasori x reader 

-Neji x reader 

-Shikamaru x reader 

-Yamato x reader 

-Orochimaru x reader 

-Deidara x reader 

-Shino x reader 

-Rock lee x reader 

-Choji x reader 

-Kankuro x reader