Kiba Inuzuka x Reader ( Lemon) P1

Kiba x Reader: ( Story contains strong sexual content. Don't ya read it,if ya don't like it, ya hear?! x3 )

-----------------

"Kiba..." You poked his cheek, causing a move from him, but no eye-opening moment happened.

"....Kiba...."

Still nothing.

You rolled your eyes at him. It was always nearly impossible to get him up in the morning. It a miracle he can still maintain a job.

"KIBA!"

This time he jumped up in defense mode. But only was greeted by your anger face.

"Morning babe!" He chirped.

"How on earth do you sleep like that?"

"Gimme a break, I had a tough mission."

He stretched and yawned.

Looking at the clock, you realize you were going to be late for work.

You kissed Kiba goodbye and petted Akumaru and your dog (pet-name) before walking out the door.

You were in charge of teaching the children at the academy. You loved it there, but it was starting to get depressing.

Hinata and Sakura, your two best friends, found out they were pregnant. But not you.

Kiba wasn't interested in children, he was happy with the dogs and the two of you.

But you wanted a child.

A small person, who scream 'mommy' and 'daddy' and run into the bedroom when they were scared.

Who ask a million questions about random things they saw.

Not a hairy animal who drools and loses its mind when a squirrel is seen.

Not that you loved your pets, but...

You pushed the negative thoughts out and started your teaching.

Finally, you came home and sat down at the table with Kiba.

"She is so adorable!", You said rambling on about your day, "I see her a lot too look. She acts a lot like Hinata. I wonder if they get married and have kids too."

You heard a Tch sound from Kiba. It made your heart sink.

You cleaned up the table and saw Akumaru and (pet-name) knocked out in the backyard.

Kiba was in the room getting ready for bed.

"H-hey Kiba?"

"Hm?"

"H-how come you don't want a baby with me?"

He stopped what he was doing and froze for a second before answering.

"I...I just don't like kids is all."

"You might like them, once you have one."

"If I don't? We can't just send it back."

"They aren't horrible! Trust me you'll love to have a ch-"

"I don't want a kid,(name)!" He snapped back.

"...Fine then." You crossed your arms and leaned in the doorway. You focused on your feet unable to meets Kiba's eyes.

He sighed.

It was quiet for a while. Neither of you moved.

"I-I don't want to be a bad parent..I'm scared."