Neji Hyuga x Reader (Lemon) P1

Neji x Reader Lemon
Requested: @StarlaNara
----------------------------------------

You pat your best friends back, as his face is on the ground in defeat from the "oh powerful" Neji Hyuga.

He was rude, stuck up, and a preacher of Destiny.

But he was pretty fucking hot. Like damn...

"Get up Lee. It's not bad. You did pretty well!"

"But I wasn't strong enough!"

"It was your destiny to be a loser. That's all you'll ever be." Neji stood above you guys proudly.

"Why you..." Lee spoke but grew quiet.

"Excuse me Lord Destiny, but you can't decide based on "destiny" whether someone is a loser or not. That's bullshit."

"Watch your tone yo-"

"Shut up, Neji. You a have no right to be an asshole. The way you treat Lee and even Hinata is out of the line. You're a jerk." The look on Neji's defeated face made you mentally fist pump the air. You wrapped an arm around Lee and walked away leaving Neji standing there with a look of defeat on his face.

"You didn't need to do that for me (name). It wasn't your fight."

"I'm your friend, I'll stick up for you no matter what!" You slightly looked back and still saw Neji standing. His hair covering his face, as he looked down at his shoes. You honestly felt terrible, but you knew it was wrong for him to act like a jerk. You just prayed he wasn't upset with you.

-Time Skip-

"Happy to see you guys came back safe." You said as you sat down with Kakashi Sensei once he told you about the mission Sakura took matters into her own hands for Sasuke.

After living the Ramen Shop, you suddenly ran into Neji. It wouldn't be a big deal, if you hadn't yelled at him and giving him the cold shoulder for a couple of years, then maybe it would be a beautiful little accident. Nice one (name).

"(Name)?!" Neji said surprised.

"Heeey N-Neji."

"I was just looking for actually. Would you like to eat or get a drink with me?"

"Well, actually I had-!" He suddenly grabbed your hand and walked swiftly to another restaurant. Completely ignoring the answer that you wanted to not go.

Once you seated down, he looked down at the menu a bit embarrassed.

Tapping your finger on the table, you said, "You know this is kidnapping. I could have you thrown in jail, mister!"

"Yeah sure." He said sarcastically, "To go straight into it...Do you hate me..?"

"What? No! I mean...I got mad you, but it doesn't mean I hate you."

He suddenly grabbed your hand and smiled gently. You felt your heart beat extremely fast and you felt your face heat up.

"N-Neji?"

"I've liked you for such a long time. When you told me that day that I was a jerk. It broke my heart. I thought you hated me."

Your mind was raising like crazy. You liked him, like a lot. Hearing him say this. Knowing how he felt like this made you even happier.

"Neji...I l-like you too."

He gave a cocky smile, "I know."

After dinner, he walked you home with your hand on his.

"Thanks again, Neji!" You turned to unlock your door, "I had a great time."

You turned around and gave a quick peck on his lips.

"I want more than that, (name)." He cupped your face inside his hands and gave you a passionate kiss. You stood there shocked but instantly kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and he snaked his arms around your waist. The kissing began to pick up and became more violent and rough as the time moved on. Neji picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist, he closed the door behind you and laid you down on your couch without disconnecting your lips from each other. He began taking off your pants and unbuttoning your shirt then slid, his hand under your bra and twisted and pulled your nipples.

"N-Neji!" You moaned loudly as he unhooked your bra and gave both of your breasts a rough treatment. He butterfly kissed you from your chest to your stomach, and finally your thighs. While he did this, he gave you small little bits on your skin.

He came back up and gave you another long and passionate kiss, while his fingers rubbed against your womanhood. Your fingers clawed on his back, giving him love marks.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered in your ear then giving you soft kisses on your neck and then completely pulling down your underwear.

Neji lifted himself off of you and removed his pants and shirts. Showing off his toned body and erect manhood.

"Neji....this is my first time...so.." You said embarrassed. You looked away with a massive blush on your face. Neji chuckled as he placed his hand on your cheek and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll go easy on your this time." He winked and slowly inserted himself inside you. Insist pain came over your body as you yelped in pain and tears came from your eyes.

Neji tried to calm you down by whispering sweet nothings into your ear and stroking your hair.

Once you've calmed down, he began to slow pumped himself inside you, the feeling of pleasure waved over your body as you though your head back and breathing grew heavy.

Neji speed picked up as he continually hit your G-stop.

The couch begins to move with speed of Neji's movement. Your head was thrown back and your moans mixed in the room with Neji's.

You felt that your climax was coming soon. "Neji...I think..I'm coming..."

"M-me too.."

Seconds later you yelled out Neji's name and three your head back. Neji came a few seconds later. He pulled himself out of you and came on your stomach as his nails dug into your waist.

He collapsed on top of you, as you gently brushed his hair. You both exhausted.

"I love you, (name)."

"I love you too, Neji."

-Extra-

"(Name)?"

......

"(Naaaaame)?"

You snapped back into your surroundings as you see Lee staring out you confused.

"S-sorry Lee. What did you say?"

"I was talking about Sakura...but are you feeling alright. You have been acting so strange lately. "

Everyone since that day with Neji, you couldn't even think straight anymore. The thought of that night kept popping up in your mind.

"May I sit here?" You turned quickly and noticed Neji standing there.

"N-N-Nej!?" You said.

Lee looked confused, but his eyes grew bigger and his faced blushed. "Are you guys?"

Neji smiled and nodded. As for you sat there with your face in your hands and blushing. But your smile was wide as ever. 

---------------------
I apologize for the lateness. Things have been a little crazy this week. Sorry for the wait.
- From your Lady Naomi.

Up Next:
- Shikamaru x reader

Coming Soon:
- Orochimaru x reader
- Deidara x reader
- Shino x reader
- Rock lee x reader
- Choji x reader
- Kankuro x reader