Twenty - Three

____BREE'S POV________

Emma is a terrible rider. We are not even ten minutes into the ride and i am ready to buck her. I mean seriously, we are going at a canter which may i remind you, she kicked me into one meaning she was ready to go into one; but everytime i spead up, she jerks on the reins. Not even nicely. Instead of pulling back and down gently, she yanks them upwards causing the bit to cut into my lips. 

i am so tempted to just act like I got spooked and bolt off. i would love to see the bitch get hurt. 

While i am thinking for plans of revenge, i did not realise that we were heading far off the trail into the woods. Due to the fact that i have not been here for long, i had no idea where we were going so, as horrible as this might sound, i needed to trust Emma. 

Is it bad to say that i pity her?

I am broken from my thoughts due to Emma muttering to herself.

" Stupid Witch. Why does she have to live out this far? This is just like the horror movies when the girl gets kidnapped any brought to the woods to be raped and murdered. Seriously. This is creepy." Emma mutters to herself.

I felt my ears shootup at the word ' Witch ' . why they hell would Emma need a witch? I guess i will find out soon enough. But you know, i realy want to have some fun of my own.. if you know what i mean. * Que wicked smile *

Pretending to hear something, i stop dead in my tracks and perk my ears up. I tense, as if ready for flight. My muscles are all bunched up and i feel Emma lean in and lense up also.  I lower me head, as if i see the threat.

Emma leans in real close and whispers to me softly. " Aye girl? You alright? There ain't nothing in these forests that will scare you. Do not worry." Emma rubs my back in soothing circles and kicks me into a walk.

Deciding that i still want fun, I rear up in fright; pawing at the air in front of me. I do this pretending to fight some mysterious creature in the darkness in front of us. I feel Emma scramble to hold onto something and finally holds onto the horn. I know that inside her head she is thanking that i can only be ridden in western style, in case something like this does happen.

Finally, i come back to all fours. Emma taks a breath and rights herself. 

" Girl what the hell is that for? stupid piece of shit. I knew that you were worthless and the only reason i took you with me was so i could trade you with the Witch!" Emma said evily. 

Deciding that she did not care what condition i was in, She picked up the whip and began to hit me with it. 

Every lash felt like swarms of bees biting into my skin. Sometimes she lashed out in the same spot twice, inflicting the same pain over and over again. Finally having enough, I take off into the woods with her on my back in a full gallop. Never stopping.

I try bucing her off but realise that she is stuck to the saddle  like super glue. After moments of her jerking the reins, i come to a stop.  I do not realise that i had stopped in front of the witch's house. 

I tense up, ready to bolt, but Emma picks up her whip again and hits me with it, all the while commanding me to stay here. 

Having no choice, and suddenly fearing Emma, i shy away. Emma smirks and with her heightened senses, is able to smell my fear. 

Emma chuckles and jumps off. Riping the reins over my head she leads me to a stable which i had not noticed before. curious, and slightly scared, i follow. 

Just as Emma was putting me into a stall, a strange looking lady comes out. Scaring the hooves off me. ( See what i did there? ;) ) 

I snort and jerk my head up.