Chapter Twenty

-----Emma's POV------

  "Witch, what would you like me to call you?"  I asked, kinda nervous around her.

" You can continue calling me witch, I do not mind. Most people call me it behind my back, so i might as well call myself it." The witch replied with her nasty voice. It was like nails on a white board. **Shudder**

Quickly trying to change the subject, i decided to ask about the spell.

" So no one will know that there is a spell on him?" I asked just to be sure.

" Do not worry darling. I will make sure that no one finds out. Not even his true mate." The witch said.

" Thank you witch. Do you need me to stay, or shall i leave so i will not arrise to much suspicion?" I ask, ready to leave as soon as possible. 

" Deary not yet. I need details; why you want this to work, who we are working against, who this is for.. all that stuff so i know how much of a spell i need to cast. It is very important." The witch replies with a vicious grin. It makes me a little uneasy but knowing that i need this spell to work i begin telling her details.

" Well it is for Alpha Damien on the Raven Claw Pack. He is tall dark and handsome. Has Brown hair and like brown eyes. He is about six feet give or take. He has a mysterious background and something in his past due to with his mother's dissappearance. He beiieves that i am his mate and i want to be Alpha Female. What else?" I explain wondering what else she would like to know.

" Do you have any idea who his mate is?" The witch asks.

" No. But i will make sure that i find out and elliminate the threat." I say viciciously.

The witch crackles with laughter that makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

" My dear, please come back tomorrow night and the spell will be all ready to use." The witch says.

" Perfect." I say and walk out the door. 

I finally manage to pull Bell's rein loose from the tree and loaded myself up onto the saddle. I kicked her and began riding back to the barn. 

Finally, after an hour and half of riding with a sore ass, i reached the barn. Calling again for the saddle boy, i told him to unsaddle her and put her away.

    I looked to see the mare's stall empty and figured that Amanda went on a ride with her. Damm, that horse is strange. But oh well, i best find Damien for our date! 

I ran off in search for my " Mate."

________Bree's POV ( while Emma was AT the witch's house_________

Gosh, i hate Emma. She just makes me want to trample her with my hooves. Anyhow, before i get annoyed over that slut, i am excited because Amanda is going to take me on a ride. Yea, i know, i promised that i would never be tamed but i feel like i can trust Amanda. She will not leave me like everyone else. She always makes sure i have food to eat and things to do.

 Speaking of food, i just realized that i have not eaten in a day! But i cannot worry about that now, and anyways, im not even hungry. Finally, Amanda came back with my tack. Putting the heavy saddle on my door and i noticed that she was riding western, she opened the door to my stall.

" Easy girl. I just want to go for a relaxing ride. I figured that it would give us a chance to know eachother. You know.. Bond. Is that okay girl?" Amanda said as she walked slowly over to me and stroking the hair on my back. 

Carefully, she grabbed the saddle blanket and walked over to me. Rubbing it along my flank to get me used to the feel she drapped it over my back. Reaching into her back pocket, she grabbed a carrot out to reward me. Sniffing it, i turned my head away, uninterested. Amanda shrugged my behavior off and when to grab the saddle.

" Girl, this might be a little heavy, but that is okay. You can handle it my little queen.. cant you?" Amanda soothes me into the halter and bridle. The only part we have trouble on is the bit. But i accept it anyways.

" There you go girl. Take it easy." Amanda says walking me out of the stall and into the light of outside. Its very nice out actually. 

Finally, Amanda hops on my back and kicks my side, urging me into a trot. 

I realized that i had more strength than i would imagine. We ended up trotting and galloping to a lake with a beautiful waterfall.

" This is my place Kaleesi. No one ever comes here. I found it after mom passed away. I was so angry one day and just took a horse out and galloped all the way here." Amanda said enjoying the view. 

Feeling her sadness, i walked over to you and nudged her with my nose with a knicker.

" Dont worry baby girl. I know you will never leave me unless you have to. God just wanted to vist mama again. I understand." Amanda said, smiling through the tears building in the eyes.

We were inturrepted by the sounds of laughter and squeals. Amanda and i shared an, 'what the heck' look and went to investagate. 

we found out moments after that Damien and Emma were here on a date. Amanda scoffed in disgust and tugged on my reins to make me leave. Me, being stubborn and jealous, tugged back, forcing her to stay.

Finally, emma and Damien came into view, Damien with a picnic basket and blanket in one hand and Emma's hand in the other. I saw Emma pull Damien into a kiss and i snorted in fustration. 

The happy couple both turned around, searching for the noise. Finally they dismissed it. 

Until i heard Amanda's gasp i did not realize what was wrong. 

Out of my anger and jealously, I subconciously shifted in to my human form!! 

Standing naked and cold, I spoke for the first time in months.

"... Amanda I can explain...." 

_____________ 

:O do you like it? or was it rushed? Because people have been asking me when she would shfit and i was unsure of this chapter. I orginally planned that Amanda and Bree/ kaleesi  would bond more before she shifted, but it just didnt work out i guess. Let me know what you think. 

Word count: 1142

45 votes for next chapter. Please & thanks :D