Twenty - Two

___BREE"S POV_____

" Amanda.. i cant explain.. This is not what i looks like, i assure you!" I say, stuttering when i see Amanda's mad face. " Please do not be mad."

Amanda looks at me with pity. " No hun, i am not mad at you. I am mad at my idiot brother for doing this to me. I mean seriously? Why must every friend fall in love with you, and then you end up breaking their hearts? Not cool bro. "I thought you were better than this." Amanda unleashes her fury on Damien.

" Look Amanda. I know that you are mad, and honestly, this is not that it looks like. What you walked into was what you thought of me falling for your friend and cheating on my Mate! Do you really think i would do that to Emma?" Damien cried in outrage.

" I would not put it pas you to try and do that Damien. it isnt the first time that you cheated on your signaficiant other. Isn't that right Damien? And anyways, Emma is a bitch and slut who doesn't know how to keep her legs closed." Amanda said matter factly.

I had to stifle a laugh and Damien glared at me. I quickly shut up. I didn't want to get on Damien's bad side.

" Well, sorry to stop this sister - brother bonding, but i best be going. Amanda, walk me outside." I said  quickly while i managed to untangle myself from Damien's hold. 

I saw through the corner of my ee that he was attempting to reach out to me, so i grabbed Amanda's hand and pulled her out of the room as quick as possible. As soon as the door shut, she gave me the look that practically screamed ' you need to tell me now. '

I practically ran to the stable, and before Amanda even got there, I was already shifted into my horse form in my stall. Finaly, when Amanda stomped up, she saw me in the stall and screamed in fustration. 

She got many looks after that.. 

I nickered gently.

____AMANDA'S  POV______

I cannot believe what i just walked into!! Gross.  I can't get that image out of my mind. 

Mind barf.

But seriously? Shouldn't he know that Emma is his mate, not Bree? If he knew that, then why did he say , 'Mine', and growl possesivily at me when i walked in? That is only what you do when you think someone is in danger to your mate.. 

But Bree isn't his mate.. or is she?

Becuase Emma is a total slime ball and would do anything to become Alpha Female. But anyways, seriously? why does he have to make every one of my friends fall for them? Becuase they always fall for them and then when he breaks their heart, they do not want to be friends with me. That is why i have no friends and spend all my time in the barn!

Anyways, Bree jumped out of his hold and grabbed my arm, half dragging me out of the room. FInally, after giving her the 'you better tell me' look   (  im sure everyone knows about :3 ) , Bree took off! 

No way was she getting away that easy! She has some serious explaining to do! Running after her, i saw that i got to the barn to late. Bree had already shifted and was inside her stall. The only thing was that her stall was not closed. 

 " Bree, you know you cannot hide from me forever. We need to talk about it sooner or later.." I started to say, but was rudely interrupted by someone laughing at me.

Pissed  off i looked behind me trying to see who it was. I shouldn't have been suprised. It was Emma. 

 " Emma can i help you with something? It seems to me that you have been spending alot of time in the barn when you said that the only people who spend time in the barn is nerds and omegas." I said to her, becuase i was really mad at her.

" Pleeease Amanda. I only came here to take out a horse to go riding. And why the hell did you call that horse Bree?" Emma said with a sly look on her face. 

Nervous, i ran my hands through my hair. " Don't you think Bree is a good name? I kinda like it. That is why i call her Bree." I said giving myself a pat on the back for my witty comeback.

Emma just rolled her eyes.

" What ever loser. I want to take a horse out. And i want to take out Kaleesi. Is that ok with you? Or are you going to disobey an order from the soon to be Alpha Female? " Emma asked. 

I really didn't want to give Bree to Emma, but i knew that i had no choice. So i sadly agreed.

" GIve me a little while to tack her up ok?" I said and without and answer i went to the tack room and got Bree her bridle, reins and saddle.  Shuffling with it, i put it on the ground. 

Putting Bree on the cross ties, i began to groom her. Finally, after tacking her up i brought her out to Emma. 

" Here you go Emma. Have fun." I said and handed her the reins. 

Bending close to Bree, i whispered to her to not throw Emma off or else there would be serious consequences.

All i knew was that this was going to be an interesting ride for Emma and Bree. 

___________________

Sorry, i have been busy with school and my grades. Plus i started softball for school and practice is like every day. And then i have to do homework. 

60 votes for next chapter. Should i do a FULL chapter in Damien's POV or continue writing about the ride?

Vote, comment, fan and read!! 

thanks! 

Word count: 1005