Clear things up

Hey Guys, 

 I know that I  have not been around to update in a while, and I'm sorry. But I just think that I need to clear stuff up. I understand constructive critism, I understand defensive words. I accept that. But what I will NOT tolerate is other readers being mean and fighting on my story. If you have a problem with another person, my book is not the place for you to lash out. I will not accept it and there will be consequences. That being said, I understand the difference between constructive criticism and when someone is being downright rude. 

I understand how normal horses react, but this story it not normal. There is not even a thing called normal, and its my book. I am going to write it the way I want to write it. Also, I MIGHT put this book on hold, to write a few chapters in advance, and edit the other chapters. This means, I will be making a new 'The Captured Shifter' book, and will be looking for someone to make me a cover. Now, I will not be making this change any time soon for I am extremely busy with school things. I appreciate everyone who messages me with motivational words etc. 

I will be continuing the story, but just not yet. Thank you for bearing with me and I hope that you all stick with me still. I love you guys.

_ crazyreader111