Chapter Six

I kept on running. i was hit by branches and bushes. it just made me run faster. i looked behind me adn saw 7 men on horseback. they were gaining on me but i wasnt going down without a fight. i put on a burst of speed and could hear the men curse behind me. 

i could hear a road coming up and decided it was my best bet. "DONT LET HER GET INTO THE ROAD!" one of the men yelled. they all took out their lassos and swung them. they started gaining on me.

    5..4..3..2..1. the jump that i needed to make was here. i jumped, my feet flew over it like it was a log. the people on the sidewalk screamed in fear. the men tried to round me up. i reared, kicked, bit. i wanted to get away. the rounding men from the selling house came up. they called out commands but i wasnt paying attention. 

i heard the whosh of a lasso on me and i reared. the lasso came around my head and pulled my back. i went to kick but another lasso went around my hing leg. another one when around my front leg and they pulled.  i landed on the ground with a thump. they held me down while they shoved a halter on my head. they cliped a lead rope on and and hauled me up. 

they got me oveer the fence and into the pen again. this time they had 3 men on a time at my pen. when my name was called i freaked. i was not to be sold.

i reared, kicked, did everything. they still forced me in a pen. i was bid to 170,000$. i guess that they liked that i was fast and a jumper. i looked over to where i saw my "owner"and he had a whip in his hand. this wasnt going to be good.

____________________________________

do you guys like it? 

Read and comment.

sorry for the late update! have finals this week so i can graduate!!