Chapter I the beginning

"Seulgi, I know it's hard but you need to think outside the box."

It just didn't make sense at all. How can someone think outside the box? Her brown eyes looked carefully at her painting, a simple apple. The keyword this lesson is creative and no matter how hard she thought, there was nothing. Grabbing the pencil, she drew a leaf connecting the stem, she just couldn't. Making eye contact with the teacher, the teacher looked but not question. Walking away to the front of the class for an announcement.

"Now everyone stop, fifteen minutes have ended. You assignment this year is to create an abstract work based on events. You guys will work in partners and through out the year, grow some memories. In the end, create an amazing picture, symbolising the events. I will choose one person at a time and they get to choose a partner, understand?"

Sighing, she couldn't believe it's another assignment. She was already so busy with work and other subjects that adding one more to the list is nearly impossible. The teacher, Mr Vacos didn't believe that she lost the ability to think differently hence this project.

"Hmm, let's see. Taehyung Who would you like as your partner."

She carefully looked at the boy beside her, he had black slick hair, a cut on his lip and bandaids everywhere. His eyes looked everywhere, making eye contact with her than moving on.

"I would like to be partners with... Irene."

Of course, she didn't expect much. Irene Bae, the talented one. Not only could she draw fantastically, she could play more than 10 instruments and speak fluently in 4 languages. Possibly even more. Someone she prayed to be with.

"Well then, Jimin? Who would you like to be with?"

Jimin, good looking, nice and smart, the whole package. Seulgi gently placed her palm against her face, she knew she would not get picked until the end, it was always the same. She gently closed her eyes.

"Kang Seulgi, I would like to be her p-partner."

Hey eyes opened at the sound of her name, she looked at the boy who was located across the classroom; shocked. The girls in the class whispered however she couldn't her anything, she just looked at that one boy, Jimin.

Soon class ended and so did school, she quietly made her way to her locker. Grabbing the books needed, she placed them in her bag. Slowly walking her way back to her place. She lived in a goshiwon ( a small room with a shower, mattress and desk.) slowly walking back to her room, she heard loud footsteps behind her. She stopped and moved aside a bit, believing a runner was coming. The loud footsteps stopped, a figure stood beside her.

"Woah! You sure do walk fast."

Her eyes looked at the figure on her right, widening as she saw who he was.

"J-jimin!"

Stuttering, still in process of what just happened

"Why are you here?"

They both kept walking, silence in the air.

"Well I usually take the bus but then I saw you and decided to walk with you instead."

His soft brown eyes gently looked at the small girl on his left, smiling.

"Oh... Okay. Well then, why did you choose me as your art partner. Everyone knows that art and I don't match."

Chuckling, his feet moved slower, hoping to spend as much time as possible.

"Well, the main reason is a secret; partially because I want to know you more."

Seulgi looked at the god beside her. Good looking yet so mysterious, a unique one indeed. Her cheeks turned a bit red as she looked on the ground.

"Well my place is here... Thanks for giving me company."

Blushing even more as she locked eyes with his.

"It's fine, I'll meet you here tomorrow morning as well? How does that sound?"
"Sure, I'll meet you here at 7:40. Well then, goodnight Jimin and be safe in your way."

Her jet black hair swaying in the wind as she waits outside the block.

"Thanks Seulgi, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

Seulgi slowly walked inside, it was her first time ever talking with a boy. It felt so unreal, like a dream. She made her way to the stairs and towards her tiny room. Hooking her bag, she rolled in the comfy mattress. Hey eyes glistening. Hey eyes slowly falling, a grin placed on her face.

Jimin slowly walking home, mind filled with thought. An uneven heart beat. It was his first time being attracted to a girl. Opening the doors to the grand home, he made his way upstairs to his master bedroom. Jumping on the bed in glee, ears and face bright red. He remembered the first time seeing her, his heart had never gone so fast.

It was during English class, he looked at all of the individuals but one caught his eye. The girl with black hair, writing so passionately. Looking at the board occasionally, she glanced at him. Making eye contact. Giving a small smile, she then turned back to the board. It happened so suddenly yet he remembered it all. It still gave him the inner fan girl feeling.
His eyes falling asleep and soon covered by darkness.

Both Jimin and Seulgi slept peacefully, excited for the day tomorrow

----------------------------------------------
Done! Just finished chapter 1 and chapter 2 is about to begin. I hope you liked the chapter.