Suddenly a knock sounded at your door, interrupting your self-pity rant.

"What?!" You all but screamed at the door, like it was the cause of your problems.

The door creaked open, to reveal a concerned, and slightly hurt looking Matt.

Your breath hitched and a pang of pity shot through you. Not only had you just been horribly rude to your crush. But you knew exactly what he was about to do.

The tall ginger made his way to your bed, sitting next to you. With him so close, you could clearly see the mischievous glint his blue orbs held.

"Oh no! Don't you dare! Matt I swear I'll-I'll!" You couldn't bring yourself to finish your threat.

Slowly his eyes lit up like a child's, it was small, but you surely noticed. He grinned widely, his teeth showing.

It was quite the adorable sight. His eyes squeezed shut, and a light blush dusted his freckle coated cheeks.

You, in turn, felt a blush rise to your face, and couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Damn that infectious grin of yours..." You cursed him, the smile still present on your face.

Matt chuckled, "My smile is pretty amazing, isn't it?" he boasted.

His eyes locked with yours suddenly, the smile leaving his features.

"What's wrong?" He asked out of seemingly nowhere.

"What?" You looked up at him, shock clear on your face.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" His voice became rather serious.

"Just... I've had a long day..." You sighed.

"Want to talk about it? I'll listen!" He offered.

So you did. You talked all about it. About the mildly rude customer, to almost being fired, then getting demoted over a stupid mistake. About how Tom was an ass and rain was stupid too.

Little did you know, as you ranted the two of you were inching closer. When you finally stopped talking, you noticed the position you were in.

Matt had one arm holding your waist softly, and his free hand was running softly through your (H/C) hair. A blush rose to your face, and you felt yourself becoming angered at yet another thing.

"And at the end of the day I'm still mad about something!" You cried, burying your face in Matt's chest.

"What?" Matt asked, rubbing circles into your hip soothingly with his thumb.

"That I'm too afraid to tell you I love you!" You didn't realize what you said until it was too late.

Your voice had been muffled, and you prayed that Matt hadn't been paying proper attention and didn't hear you.

But, luck just wasn't on your side today. You felt Matt perk up at your words, and your breath hitched.

"Why didn't you say so sooner?" He chuckled, softly lifting your chin so your gaze met his.

"Wha-?!" You were cut off by his soft, slightly chapped lips on your own.

You smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer to you. After a few seconds, you two pulled away.

"I love you too!" Matt chimed, smiling another stupid smile.

You once more, found yourself returning the grin. Maybe today wasn't too bad after all.

Then again, maybe it was, you had only now realized, your clothes were still soaked.

"Okay now get out."

"Wha- but (Y/N)!"

"Out Matt! I need to change my clothes!"

"... Okay, but do I have to leave?"

"Matthew. Out. Now!"

A/N: Okay, so how did I do? Not too bad I hope! Anyway, like I've said please, please request away! And have a lovely rest of your day! -Daybreak