The Grammy

Standing out in the rain

Need to know if it's over

Cause I would leave you alone

I'm flooded with all this pain

Knowing that I'll never hold you

Like I did before the storm

Yeah-ah-ah

Before the storm

I stare at the screen in front of me, watching myself as I move along the stage of the Staples Center for the Grammy awards last night. I hold my breath as the last notes of my song are sung.

“ That was without a doubt one of the best performances we’ve seen on the Grammys yet! And all from young new artist Mia Aparo, who not only preformed but took home two Grammy’s herself for best new artist and best song of the year” The reporter tells the camera enthusiastically

I let out my breath that I had previously held in and relief runs through me.

Claps fill the room as E News finishes.

“ I told you that you did amazing hun” Miley walks through the group of people clapping and sits down beside me, hugging me momentarily.

“ Thank you” I smile shyly at her, I’m still not use to always being praised.

“ Holy shit that was incredible babe!” Selena shouts and a huge smile tugs its way across her lips.

“ I’ve done good” Nicki pats my back and smiles down protectively at me.

I stare over at the table where my two Grammys are presented proudly and a grin cracks my mouth apart.

I stand and pick them up.

“ You guys are the reason for this” I hold one up over my head “ Without you none of this would have happened” I run my eyes over my stage crew, band, friends, and family. “ I love every single one of you immensely” The door creaks open and Hunter walks though. Without interrupting he leans on the doorframe, and crosses his arms into each other.

“ Thank you, for everything” They all clap as I finish my speech.

I set the awards down and make my way to the door.

“ Oooooh, look who’s here” Selena winks at me, and grabs onto Miley’s arm to turn her in Hunter’s direction. She clues in immediately and her face swirls into a mischievous grin.

“ Hey beautiful” He stirs and stands straight, placing his hand on my hip and lowering his head in for a kiss.

“ Hi” I mumble quickly before his lips find mine, I wrap my arms around his neck as he dips me backward.

He breaks the kiss and presses his forehead against mine.

“ You were amazing, and you looked incredible”

“ Why thank you Mister Hayes,” I giggle as he gleams down at me

“ Alright enough of this mushy stuff, where are we partying tonight!” Selena and Miley approach us; Miley has a disgusted look engraved in her face as Hunter kisses my lips repeatedly to annoy them.

“ Hunter!” I giggle and push him away he obliges steps back.

“ Lets go to Boardners!” Miley shuts her hands together and exclaims excitingly.

“ Mia, you have an interview tomorrow, so don’t be too late coming home” Nicki warns pointing one finger at us.

“We wont be late we promise” I tell her quickly