Chapter 20: Holland's Excitement

Start from the beginning

"You're going to come now."

"No-"

Holland cut me off. "Just go."

Whatever. I got up and walked out the room with him. "What is it that you want?"

"Your disrespect is becoming too much." He said sternly as he pointed his finger in my face.

"And you annoyance is getting the best of my nerves."

He choose to ignore that comment and go on. "You visit Harvard tommorow."

I shook my head. "No! You and mother visits Harvard tommorow. I am going to shoot some hoops!!" I did my hands like I was shooting a basketball.

"Right. Like I said, we are flying to Harvard tommorow and you will be there. We leaving the house at 7:00."

I gave him thumbs before he stumped aways cursing under his breathe.

Dick.

I texted Bradon.

We'll me there at  5:00 A.M. be woke nigga.

Bradon: I will.

Me: And no hitting on my sister either.

Bradon: Is she hot.

Me: Fuck you.

Bradon: I'm sorry but I don't roll that way son.

That's my nigga with his crazy ass. I already knew...no comment.

The next morning I woke Holland up and 4:00.

She was pissed. "What the hell?"

"Get dressed. Hurry up! We have to be out of here! And take your medicine, and bring some in a purse and pack your food."

She was on a special diet. She couldn't eat any fast food and can basically only eat things that are healthy. My mom was convinced that it would stop the attacks, but they didn't. But I did like her eating healthy. It made me feel as though she was happier somehow. I don't fucking know. I'm not a fucking doctor and never will be.

Within 30 mins we were safely in the car. I turned to her and made sure she was dressed correctly.

"What the fuck? I told you not to wear a skirt.!"

She just smiled. Oh hell no.

"Go change!"

"No! Just drive."

Then we both saw the light in her room click on from the window. Shit.

"Do you have your medicine and enough food?"

"Oh my God! Yes. Now can you go?"

I eyed her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! Drive!"

I heard someone yell her name from the house then I peeled off. Contrary to popular belief-Benz's are very fucking fast. We made it to Bradon's house within ten mins. I texted him to come and open the door. He did and we went directly to his room. His house very greatly resmebled Kimber's,but he had once extra room. His room. Hm. I wonder what Kimber was doing.

Problaly sleep shit.

We walked into Bradon's room. Holland seemed nervous. And too cute. Hell the fuck no that skirt had to get trashed like now.

"Bradon do you have any basketball shorts that can fit her? Oh yeah this" I pointed to her standing against the door frame looking apalled. "Is my sister Holland. An this" I pointed to Bradon who looked half asleep. "Is my best friend Bradon."

"Hi!" She said in a soft voice.

"What's up."

I looked at him to see if he was eyeing her, but he wasn't. Oh yeah one down the other man whore to go.

"Some shorts?"  I asked.

Holland jumped off the wall. "That won't be nessecary! But thanks tho."

Bradon looked confused but he shook it off and pointed to his twin sized bed. "Holand you can lay here." Then he pointed to a small palid. "You are going to sleep their and i'll hit the sofa."

I shook my head. "Holland and I will sleep on the floor and you can have your bed."

"Yep. We sure will!" Then she flopped down and was out like a light.

Bradon shrugged and hopped into the bed.

I sure hoped today would be a good day. I fell asleep dreaming about how nice it would feel if I was spooning Kimber right now. her butt pressed against my...

Oh yes this is going to be a good dream!!!!

Vote? Comment?
Until next time!!!