002

═════«♢❖♢»═════

After the intimate incident Suho heard Chanyeols loud voice echoing through the whole dorm and he quickly snapped out from it. The leader rand out from the room and walked to the kitchen then sat next to the diner table. Apparently he has come to eat diner the last.

"Where were you Hyung?" a soft voice came from his side and the owner was Baekhyun.

"E-Eh? ...ahhh.... t-toilet...Yeah! I was in the toilet because I was having a stomach ache, ahha~" he chuckled nervously seeing the member's suspicious eye's and coughed glancing at Kyungsoo and Kai sitting on both of his side's, then tilted his head down eating.

The whole diner Suho avoided his bandmates eye's, but it wasn't that hard as none of the member's payed much attention at Jun Myeon. He was relieved that the member's soon changed the topic and the table was lively and cheerful.

Once the conversations died down and there's only left to Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho next to the table, Suho stood up and looked at the dishes.

".... I'll clean them..." Suho said looking at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol who were talking about something intresring so he didn't want to interrupt them and walked to the sink on his own.

The two males didn't even notice the leader washing the dishes until Jongin came out from one of the room's and called Kyungsoo taking away the smaller males attention.

Chanyeol sighed and flicked his tongue "Aishhh~ Tsk, that Jongin... always interrupting my moment's with Kyungsoo...." he sighed while muttering under his breath and stood up to help out Suho.

Suho was rather surprised at what Chanyeol said, he felt oblivious for not noticing that Chanyeol also liked Kyungsoo. His hands stopped scrubbing the plate as his eye's darkened remembering incident before.

"Ahh.. C-Chanyeol... I think you should give up on Kyungsoo..." he said while slowly turning his head to Chanyeol who was looking at him in confusion.

"What?...why? I mean Kai is dating Krystal... so he better go to her and doesn't bother Kyungsoo..." Chanyeol groaned in anger while scrubbing one of the plates.

"... That's right, Jongin is dating Krystal..." he has completely forgotten that which he now understood why Kyungsoo was so afraid for other's to find out.

"su...ho... suh...o....SUHO!" Chanyeol shouted making the small leader startled by the taller males loud voice. He held his ear and glared at Chanyeol.

"What is it dumbass?!" He groaned as he heard his ears ring from how loud the younger males voice was, making him deaf for a few seconds.

Chanyeol flustered and coughed gently nugging the smaller leader "...What are you thinking? I was calling you so many times..." he groaned in frustration, while Suho just sighed and pulled Chanyeols hands off his shoulders.

"Nothing... I just think, you should forget about Kyungsoo..." he coughed while looking at him with an apologetic look on his face and washed the last plate after that walked back to his room leaving Chanyeol behind.

Chanyeol just stood there dumbfounded, umable to make out any word's. He sighed looking at the sink, then at the empty table and slumps down on his ankles. The tall figure let out a deep breath and pouted his cheek.

His eye's suddenly widdened realizing that the leader probably know something. He had to find out what it was. He was dying to know after all at this point he was willing to risk it for his love towards Kyungsoo. He hasn't loved anyone so strong after dating Baekhyun. Now there's only awkward silence between him and the smaller one in the room. He misses Baekhyuns touch and him touching Baekhyun. But it wasn't the same after that. That's right after Baekhyun broke up with Taeyeon. It was exactly 2 years ago after all and Chanyeol thought Baekhyun had forgotten about Taeyeon. But he was wrong, while his own love for the smaller one slowly became dimmer and dimmer.

At that time then he was trying to repress his sadness Kyungsoo became worried with Chanyeol and gave him strength making the taller male fall in love with the smaller one.

××××

Once Chanyeol walked to Suho's room he gently knocked on the older males door, but didn't hear any replays. The male opened the door and slowly slidded in his head inside the room to check. There he was, Suho was sleeping soundly on the bed, letting the cold air gently kiss his pale face. Chanyeol sighed in relief before his eye's caught on to the notebook on the older males desk. Chanyeol knew perfectly well that it was Suho's diary. The messy pen next to it, for one indicated that the male has written something in the small book.

"Ahhh... S-shit I can't wake him up..." Chanyeol bit his lower lip and gulped sharply.

He slowly walked in and snatched the book then silently closed the door and ran to his room. He jumped on his bed and gulped again looking down at the notebook that had a lock on it. He instantly facepalmed himself realising that he needs a key to read what the older male has written. He tried to spread the pages even a little bit to catch a glimps of what has Suho written. He managed to notice only a small piece of it in the end. Only one sentence.

"...Kyungsoo and Jungin are..... are what?" He read it to himself until he noticed that Baekhyun was wimpering in his sleep. He gulped and quickly turned off the lights then hid the diary under his bed mattress and sighed in realief.

"Ngh~ ... Stupid Yoda... why aren't you sleeping geez..." he groaned and looked at the time seeing it already was 12 am.

Chanyeol just shook his head and looked at the moving figure "I-I just- ... I just couldn't sleep... nevermind I feel sleepy again..." he chuckled nervously and changed his clothes then got into bed and closed his eye's. His mind and heart felt nervous and heavy, now his goal was to find Suhos key to his diary and win Kyungsoos heart.

Soon after that he feel asleep without much struggle. But what Chanyeol didn't know is that Baekhyun was awake much earlier then he thought, and heard evrything. Baekhyun sighed and looked back at Chanyeol letting a slight blush form on his cheeks.

═════«♢❖♢»═════

Chapter number 2 dedicated to Chanyeol and his crush for Kyungsoo. But is it here where everything end's? Or is there going to be a new relationship formed, or perhaps and old one? Maybe Chanyeols love haven't completely disappeared and the same could be said for Baekhyun, or maybe someone new will enter both of their lifes. :')