Chapter 12-She's Back

-I am soo close to 300 reads!! Please keep reading and sharing! I love y'all-

Lucy? Her ghostly face stared into at me. "Hi," Lucy croaked looking down at her feet. You could see her rib cage through her shirt. I could tell she hadn't eaten in days. "I can't do this anymore," Lucy cried running out of the hospital room. I could feel everyone staring at me.

"How is this my fault?" I asked looking out the window. No one talked. "It's. Not. My. Fault." I hissed. Eliza glared at me. 

"I'm gonna go look for Lucy," Nicole sighed walking out of my room. 

"Yeah, I'm going too," Becca mumbled storming out the room. I threw my head back on the pillow as Eliza gazed out the window. 

"I'm sorry! Okay. I'm sorry!" I yelled. Eliza turned and I suddenly saw how sleep deprived she was also. 

"Why don't you say that to Lucy?" Eliza spat as she left my room. The floor creaked as nurses and doctors ran through the hallways. My phone chimed.

Jerome: 'Are you dead?' 

Me: 'Not that I know of..'

Jerome: 'Good. Mitch visited me yesterday asking about you, he misses you a lot. He told me he loved you and couldn't wait to see you again' 

Me: 'I hate Mitchell and I could care less about him,'

Jerome: 'You know that isn't true' 

Me: 'I hate Mitchell and I'm never talking to him again. Good bye Jerome'. I slammed my phone down on my bed. How could Mitch 'love' me when he left me when I was weakest. 

*Nicole's POV*

"Lucy!" I screamed searching the hallways. A nurse stopped me.

"Stop screaming Miss or I will ask you to leave," The nurse demanded. I rolled my eyes and continued to look around the hospital. Suddenly two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess whoooo?" Someone asked. Troye.

"Hmmm, is it Troye?" I asked turning around. My fiancè wrapped his arms around me. 

"Nikki, can we get married next weekend?" Troye asked. I looked up at him. I waited for him to smirk and admit it was a joke, but Troye's face remained serious. 

"Troye!" I giggled slapping him arm. "Are you serious?" I questioned no longer laughing. 

"Uhm yes." He answered. I felt my face redden. Was I ready to marry Troye?

"Sure. We can get married next weekend," I replied. Troye pulled me in for a hug but suddenly I felt as if I made a mistake...

-THANKS FOR READING! I LOVE Y'ALL SOOO MUCH! REMEMBER TO READ AND SHARE WITH YOUR BUDDIES. PEACE OUT-