Chapter Seven

Louis's Point of View

I texted Destiny, telling her I was waiting outside her house. I then put my phone back in my pocket, hoping no one had noticed me yet. I was wearing a beanie anyway, but you never know what can happen with this fandom. The street was thankfully empty and Destiny only took a few minutes to come out. I noticed how breathtaking she was, with the dress she was wearing tonight. 

« Hey ! You look gorgeous. » I said with a huge smile.

« Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself. » 

I frowned when I noticed a boy walking out of the house after her. He looked younger than her, maybe of two years, but they looked alike. She leaned forward and kissed me, instantly making me forget about the young boy whom I had never seen before. I reluctantly pulled away after a while, breathless. 

« We should get going. » 

« Actually, there is something I'd like to talk to you about. » 

I looked at her, worried. I had a feeling I wasn't going to like what she would say. 

« First .. Well, my parents insisted that I took my brother with me tonight. I'm sorry, I know it will probably ruin our night, but he'll try to not get noticed. » 

« It's okay» I said, even though I was disapointed. I wanted to spend the night with her, only her. And I had been looking forward to spending time with her the whole week. « Hi, I'm Louis. » 

« I'm Declan. » he said, shaking my hand. 

I turned back to Destiny. 

« There is something else, right? » 

« Yes, unfortunately. » she replied, making me extremely nervous. « I am leaving in a few days. I was supposed to leave in two weeks but my internship finished earlier than planned and my family really misses home, so we'll be gone in three days. » 

My heart skipped a few beats, and I kept silent, not knowing what to say. I couldn't imagine not seeing her. She had been my rock for the past few weeks, I coudn't believe she would be gone in a few days. I tought I had more time than that. I still wanted to introduce her to the boys. 

My phone started vibrating in my pocket, snapping me out of my toughts. It was Liam, and since that was the tenth time he was calling, I decided to take the call, it might be important. 

« I need to get this, sorry. » 

I went a little further to answer the call. 

« Hello? » 

« Louis, where the hell are you ? » 

« At the apartment. » I said, clearing my throat. « Why? » 

I didn't like lying to them, but I wasn't quite ready to tell them about Destiny yet. Because this time it was not just any girl, this time it was serious. 

« Bianca is at the hospital. » 

« What happened? » 

« Apparently someone broke into their house with a gun this evening. I know I shouldn't be that upset about it because I barely know her but .. I need you, Lou. Can you come? »

« Sure, text me the adress, I'll be there as soon as possible. » 

I went back to Destiny and Declan with an apologetic look. 

« I'm sorry. I have to go, a friend of mine is at the hospital. » 

« Well, it's one of our last nights together, so if you want I can come. »