Mari' Lament

Mari

I felt so numb as I held my brothers died body. I heard the fighting going on around me, but it was numb. I stood up and stared at Vincent and Twilight. I felt magic course me, but it wasn't fully mine. It was full of darkness, but sadness. I felt like Lismo. Vincent saw me and gasped, along with Twilight. That's when I snapped.

Vincent

Finally, I made Twilight kill my former puppet. But my glee stopped when I saw Marionette . Even though she had that cloth on her eyes, I felt dark magic and light magic combine in her eyes. Twilight saw this and we both gasped. She speed towards me while holding two weapons. The scythe of pure magic and the sword of dark magic. I grinned and ran at her, making my weapon, a spirit dagger, appear in my hand. I was about to strike Marionette when I felt a familiar magic strike me from the side. Than another one from the right. Than her magic from my front. I looked around to see Marionette with her magic, as well as my former puppet's magic. To my left was Calisto, with rage and guilt in his eyes. To my right was, to my surprise, Twilight. She has guilt, regret, anger and grief in her eyes.

Mari

I was grinning down at Vincent as he was full of shock. I better thank Calisto for freeing his sister. I held Vincent in the air and the battle stopped.

Vincent: So what Marionette?! You gonna kill me like Twilight killed your brother?! 
Mari: My magic kills whoever deserves to die. Cory, come here.
Cory: Why?
Mari: So does Shelby and Aphmau.
Shelby: Why us Mari?
Aphmau: Yeah?
Mari: Does he deserve to die.
Cory: By the look in his eyes, it's like seeing a second person. Just like when Lismo was possessed.
Shelby: Same. I feel a dark aura surrounding him but his soul is tainted a tiny bit.
Aphmau: I second Shelby.
Calisto: Same. I can twist the darkness to go back to where it came from.
Luna: He deserves a second chance.
Sol: He deserves to die.
Luna: SOL?! He deserves a second chance. His actions were not his own.
Sol: He allowed the darkness to consume him.
???: He deserves to live.

I heard that voice before but it's impossible. I turned to its direction and saw Lismo but as a spirit.

Mari: LISMO?! Is t-that you?
Lismo: Yes. Elementals can't truely die. They come back after a day. I found this out a few years into my banishment.

3rd person

The war has ended but Vincent was held in a special prison. But Mari has a secret she has kept hidden from the others. What is that secret.