Chapter One

(Mari)

It has been a year since the Elementals, Ultra (Max, Tiffany, Deadlox and Mudkip) and PH (Laurence, Garroth and Travis, they live a house built next door for them) all found their animals. Me and Lismo have been talking about inviting a friend to live and help us through the upcoming war. I heard that they lived in the village that the Elementals came from so I disguised myself to look like a warrior as they started to wear armour.

I walked in and looked around

I walked in and looked around. I found her wearing a simple Japanese dress, getting beaten up by stupid men.

Mari: HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!!!
Men1: Why should we? We are havering so much funny hurting her. Did you know she was a Elemental, the one of Snakes?!
Mari: I did, I'm her friend! Leave her alone or else I'll destroy you myself!
Men2: How, pathetic girl?!
Mari: Like this.

My eyes changed colour to black and found the two men away.

Mari: tell the mayor that 'the puppet on strings has been here'. Go!

The men ran to the nearest buildings and I picked my friend up. I brought her to my house and lauded her on the couch.

Mari: SHELBY DOWN HERE NOW!!
Shelby: WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, MARI?!
Mari: JUST HEAL HER PLEASE!! SHE IS ONE OF MY FIRST FRIENDS!!
Shelby: OK!!

Our loud conversation brought the others attention and they surrounded me and Shelby. Shelby started to heal my friend and I talked to the others.

Aph: MARI WHAT HAPPENED!!
Mari: My friend got beaten up.
Cory: WHY?!
Mari: for being one of us.
Max: ONE OF US! WHAT CAN SHE CONTROL?!
Mari: I'll tell you later.
Deadlox: CAN THEY CONTROL SNAKES!!
Mari: Yes. How did you know?
Deadlox: THEIR DRESS!! WAIT ARE THEY A GIRL!!!
Mari: Yes they are.
Lismo: Mari, a word...
Mari: Of course Liso.
Lismo: you know I hate that name...
Mari: I know. You guys go to your room except Shelby. Now please.

Everyone but Shelby, Lismo and I went up to their rooms and I went into the training room with my brother.

Mari: Bro, what is it?
Lismo: I'm scared.
Mari: Why?
Lismo: Of her. She banished me with you and I'm scared of how she will react. What do I do, Mari?
Mari: Stay hidden until I say so. If she hurts you, I'll hurt her. Got it. But she won't forget what you did to her. You broke her heart when you went rouge a month before the battle.
Lismo: Oh... I forgot...
Mari: Bro it's ok. Big sis is here. And I'll protect you.
Lismo: Thx Sis.
Mari: Stay here until I tell you to come in.
Lis: Ok...

I hugged him, he hugged back. I left the room and went to Shelby. Mu friend was awake and was looking around. She saw me and her frown turned upside down.

???: MARI!!!

She ran to me and hugged me, as I returned it. She seemed relieved to see me.