Father of Dark Magic and Daughter of Shadow Magic/ The war begins

In front of Lismo was Ash Una Vincent and another girl and a boy. The girl had blackish brown hair and dark brown eyes. She wore glasses and in her hand was a tomb. The boy had blackish brown hair and black eyes. He had a necklace that held a miniature knife. Mari came out and gasped blankly at the sight. Everyone came out and growled at the new arrivals.

Vincent: Aww, is that how you treat guest?~
Mari: Guest means you had to be invited, but your not so GO!
Una: Don't talk to Vincent That Way, LIGHT MAGIC!!
Lismo: LEAVE. US. ALONE!!
Ash: How about NO!!
Calisto: GET OFF OUR LAND!!
??: N O !
Crystal: DO AS WE SAY!!!
???: what is a bitch gonna do?!
Aphmau: Incinerate you~
Jin: Freeze you.
Shelby: Blast you with light.
Cory: Kill you.
Sky: Blast you up like a breeze.
Ross: Suffocate you.
Alesa: You get the picture.
Storm: Leave Sky Alone!
Irene: Leave Aphmau and the others alone! Or face the wrath of good and chaos!
Shad: Yep!
Vincent: I HAD ENOUGH!! GET FIRE AND DARKNESS CHARLOTTE AND JAMES!!

Charlotte and Jame nodded and started to run, Charlotte at Cory and James at Aphmau.

Irene puts on her cape and transforms into her Matron form, and Shad puts on a helmet, turning into his Shadow Lord form. They ran at James and started to attack. Storm put on his anklet and charges at Charlotte. Mari and Lismo turned into their Marionette (Mari) and Nightmare (Lismo) form, and attacked Vincent who turned into his Purple Guy form. The rest dealt with the rest of his human army and Spirit Army. And the war begins.

Irene and Shad belong to Aphmau and their forms, while Purple Guy, Marionette and Nightmare belong to FNAF along with Vincent. Here are the forms of Irene, Shad, Mari, Lismo and Vincent:

Irene:

Shad:

Mari:

Mari:

Lismo:

Lismo:

Vincent:

Vincent:

Bai!!!