"Calm down, I just came here to talk." Bill responded getting closer to Dipper.

Billie Cipher was this six-foot tall girl that would stop traffic if she weren't trying to murder every one of the drivers. Dipper was terrified and yet all she could do was look at the girl's boobs after her brother had crammed that thought into her head.

"Hey! Eyes are up here!" Bill said with a swift smile.

"Sorry, it was my stupid brother that... You know what, you are the one that should be sorry! You are invading my dream!"

"Lady of the mind, Pine tree. I can invade anyone's dream."

"Doesn't mean you should!"

"Pine tree, chill! I don't want to hurt you or anything." Bill said casually.

"What are you hear for then?!" Dipper questioned.

Bill chuckled and opened a side smile. She started walking around Dipper.

"I like you, Pine tree. You are truly impressing and really damn smart. I like my girls like that. Frankly, I had never met another human like you." Bill said seductively as she stopped once again in front of Dipper.

"You... You haven't?" Dipper asked with her cheeks turning red.

"Not really. Not even my Sixer was this intelligent, though my intentions with her were purely professional and with you..."

"And with me what?" Dipper said feeling the sweat appear on her forehead.

"With you they are more personal." Bill admitted getting closer to Dipper.

"Wow, wow, wow. Stop right there, madam. You are a psychotic demon and I want nothing to do with you."

"Is that why you were looking at my tits?"

"It's Mason's fault! Mason's fault and you know it is."

"But Mason isn't attracted to me. I can't say the same about you." Bill said pulling Dipper and kissing her lips.

To her own surprise, Dipper kissed back and enjoyed it.

Dipper woke up with a start. She had left a small puddle of sweat on the bed sheets and felt sticky. She looked over and Mason wasn't in his bed. It must be okay for her to wake up with Mason is already up. She jumped from her bed and hit the shower immediately.

Coming out of the shower, Dipper was painfully reminded of the mistake she had committed of not closing the door by Mason walking into the bathroom.

"Sup', sis? Managed to get any sleep?" Mason commented grabbing his toothbrush.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! I AM NAKED!" Dipper screamed as she ripped her towel away from the hanger to cover herself.

"Jesus, Dipper, calm down. You're my twin. I've seen you naked already."

"What do you want, Manson?"

"Just wanted to see if my sis had slept well and forgotten about the demon girl."

"I had this bizarre dream with her."

"OH MY GOD! Tell me all about it!" Mason shouted with his mouth full of toothpaste.

"I was in this island and she got there and started talking about how I was special and she liked me and stuff and then she kissed me."

"SHE WHAT?!" Mason spit out not being able to contain his excitement or the toothpaste inside his mouth.

"She kissed me, Mason. It was awkward. Really awkward."

"You totally have a crush on her."

"I don't!"

"Sure you don't!" Mason said spitting out the toothpaste. "You just casually dreamt that you two made out!"

Dipper's cheeks turned to red. His brother had point but he was wrong. She did not have a crush on Bill Cipher... She couldn't have.

"Mason! Where are you?!" Dipper screamed as she looked around desperately not seeing her brother. "Soos?!"

Dipper found herself completely lost in the woods not being able to spot her brother or Soos. The lack of sleep and a swarm of eye bats had made her get separated from them. Desperate she looked around the dark as the trees covered big part of the sunlight.

That was when blue flames appeared in front of her and Dipper was almost relieved to see Billie Cipher appearing in front of her.

"Lost, Pine tree?" Bill almost sang with a side smile.

"You are all I needed right now! Seriously what have I done to deserve this?" Dipper complained.

"Hang on, baby, I'm here to help." Cipher said going closer to Dipper and putting her hand around Dipper's waist.

"Wow, wow, wow, you can stop it right there!" Dipper almost yelled brutally escaping Cipher's arms.

"You didn't seem to mind this last night." Bill commented.

"I didn't what? Wait! That actually was you?!"

"Myself in shining colors! I am almost offended you couldn't tell me apart from a dream, Pine tree."

"So we actually..."

"Kissed?"

"Yeah, we actually kissed."

Bill chuckled and went closer to Dipper once again.

"Did you enjoy it?" Bill whispered.

Dipper didn't answer; she just looked into Bill's eyes with complete shock and felt the red growing in her cheeks.

"That is all I need." Bill affirmed and pressed her lips against Dipper's.

Dipper might have even wanted to get away but she couldn't. It felt perfect. Their lips felt like they were meant to be together. Bill got a bit away from her and made a gesture with her hand making the light come into the forest.

"How about we get out of her and I show you I'm not that bad, Pine tree?"