Please..

Y/N pov
I sit twiddling my thumbs as I wait next to Adrien. My mind races with thoughts of the unknown, but the chain stops when the door bursts open. Paris is standing there carrying a large box with strange viles hanging out of the top. Already knowing what it's for I walk up to peer into the box. Everything that was needed was placed carefully inside. One by one Paris took out the containers setting them down on the deep purple cloth she had laid out. She told me to lay down and close my eyes, allowing myself to drift off. Which is what I did. What came next was unexpected.

I opened my eyes and saw fog surrounding me, abandoned buildings came into view as I walked.
"Y/N?" I hear a voice call out
"Y/N, do you hear me??" It asks
"Yes." I reply.
"Good, now listen closely. You are in the akumatized part of your mind, which is why it probably looks sad. You will have to fight your akuma and once it is defeated you will gain all the knowledge of what terrible things you have done. Do not let it destroy you, this process is a very dangerous one. Also, remember-." Her voice cuts off and once again I am left in the quiet. "Y/N!" I hear a small voice say and a petite girl comes walking out from behind a house. She has long orange hair and is wearing a white dress.
"Who are you?" I ask
"Calsifire." She replies.
"Wait, you're a girl?? "
"Yes, but Actually we Kwami morph to whatever gender our holder is."
She takes out a small orange orb and places it in my hand. "Once your Akuma is defeated use this to escape, this is the only way you can get out, don't loose it." I hear a sound of lighting and I duck xas it rushes over head. "Quick, use me! " she yells. I quickly transform and whip around to see a girl like me but her outfit is purple. She runs towards me unsheathing her weapons and attempting to attack me. I side step as she begins to fly at me, she twists the body and I feel a sharp pain as she slices my arm. The blades keep slicing and I attempt to block but she's too fast. I guess being evil ups my skills..
I cry out in pain as she jabs a dagger into my side.

Meanwhile in the outside world.

Adriens pov
"Y/N!" I yell and rush to her side as she screams in agony. Paris grabs my arm "There's nothing we can do, all that's left for us is to wait.. Calling out to her like that will only make it more likely that she'll die.." She says then walks out of the room.

Y/Ns pov
I take out my daggers and begin slicing every which way hoping to hit her atleast once. I hear her yelp in pain and I continue stabbing and slicing. She begins to regain her footing and slams me to the ground. I twist around and trip her quickly jumping onto her and begin to throw punches since the daggers were knocked out of our hands as we both fell. She kicks me in the stomach and I double over in pain. She picks me up and slams me onto the ground once more and I become winded.  I feel her crawl over me and straddle my body so that I can no longer move. I look up at her and I see death. I am looking death in the face and it smiles at me, welcoming with an open embrace. Too tired and hurt to move I look at her in the eyes and what I see is hunger. Hunger for death and pain, she's loving every second of this. My thoughts were cut short when I feel her knife plunge into my stomach. Pain, so much pain.. My body is filled To The brim with it. I cough up blood and my eyelids begin to drop and i am greeted by darkness..

Adriens pov
Paris enters the room again but this time something is off. "Something is wrong with Y/N" I say looking over at her. Paris rushes over to her and I notice a faint smile on her lips. "Oh, Im So Sorry Adrien.. She's dead..." She says as the faint smile grows into an even larger one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guyyys im back from my long hiatus, I had been super busy but I now plan to update more!! Does anyone still actually read this book though??