Identity

Your pov
I open my eyes and feel something snaked around my waist, I follow the arm to the body... Adrien? I remember falling asleep.. And someone carrying me... I gasp, my face turns red.. What if I asked him to stay with me... I check my phone and see the time, 9:30.. Thank god it's Saturday... I sigh and try to pry his hand off. No use.. "Adrien..." I say, Adrien grunts. I could see a green eye looking at me. " Wake up..." I say shaking him.. In reply he just pulls me close to him.. I blush "A-Adrien!" I say "What would you like, Mon Cherrie?" He asks "I'm not tired anymore..." I say.. I then thought of a plan... I kiss his cheek and he gasps loosening his grip on my waist.. I quickly get up and tackle him "I win!" I say.. Adrien is now fully awake, I smile "whatcha gonna do about it?" I taunt, he smiles and flips me over so now he's on top, I fake pout and he drops his guard for a second.. I become the one on top.. "So are you gonna get payback or what?" I ask and just then the door bell rang ending the fun. I get up and go to my window to see who it was. " sorry Adrien I have to go to the door.. I'll be right back.." I walk down stairs to the door "Hey Alya, hey Marinette.." I greet "You just woke up?" Marinette asks, I was tempted to tell her the truth but I knew she'd flip if I told her I slept with Adrien "yeah.. I had hell of a night..." I say rubbing the back of my neck... "Well I'll go get dressed.." I say "okay meet us at the tower when your done.." Alya says. I nod and close the door. I head upstairs into my room.. "Who was that? "Adrien asks "Alya and Marinette.. Don't worry I didn't tell them you were here.. Marinette would blow a fuse..." I say. "Turn around Pretty boy, I'm gonna get dressed." I say and he obeys "Pretty boy? You think I'm a pretty boy?" He says as I take off my top pulling on a grey band tee " everyone does, don't you notice? It's just because of your face, don't worry it's not your fault." I say pulling on my black leggings. " Ok then Foxy.." He says, my face goes white "foxy? Why did you call me that?" I ask keeping a cool voice " well you slept like a fox on the couch, that's why." He says, I let out a sigh of relief "ok then.." I say doing some quick makeup and doing my F/H(Fav hairstyle) "I'm Done." I say looking at him, I notice he didn't have a shirt on, I feel my face heating up "w-Why arnt you wearing a shirt?" I ask "because I don't wear one when I sleep.." He replies, he finally realizes what he did and he begins to turn red. " well I have to leave, see you... Wait you should come along! Just throw on your shirt and then let's go!" I say throwing him a shirt.
We head out of the door and walk towards the Eiffel Tower. I look in my bag and see my Kwami.. But I also see a black cat that's sleeping. I pull it out and stare at it. "Well what a cute plushy.. Don't you think Adrien?" I ask
Adriens pov
I turn towards what Y/N is holding Plagg!! I think of a way to get him without him waking up. "Can I see him?" I ask, she hands me Plagg and I know he's a heavy sleeper, I drop him down a sewage drain knowing he will wake up before he hits the water.. "Oh no.. I'm so so so sorry! I ace dentally dropped the adorable plushy down the sewage drain" I say "oh... Well it's fine... I didn't grow attached to him.." She says.. "Hey look it's Ladybug.. " I say, while she's distracted I pull out some cheese from my bag and immediately Plagg flies to the cheese and I drop the cheese in by bag and he follows. "Oh never mind.." I say. " but look there is Alya and Marinette." I say. "Hey guys!" She says waking up to them.
Your pov
I notice Marinette stiffen up "look who I bumped into today, literally bumped into." I say laughing. "Cool! Well he can tag along with us too! We're only going to an ice cream parlour!" Alya says.
We walk into the parlour and order ice cream. We sit down and I begin to laugh at my phone "sorry guys a text from Nathan!" I say.
~~~
"It was nice meeting up with you guys!" I say and walk out of the parlour and walk to my house. I go up to my room and Calsifire flies out "Can I have some cheese?" She asks. I go to my mini fridge and hand her some cheese. She squeals and flies to her little spot.. I close my eyes and drift off...
~~~~~~~
"Y/N a disturbance!!" She says hopping on my stomach. I get up and rub my eyes "ok... Calsifire, fire burn!" I say tired. I turn into Fox Fire and go to the disturbance.. Chat noir was the only one there "Hey kitty~" I purr. "Hey Foxy, how's it going?" He asks " It's going just purrfect." I say using his pun he just laughs. Ladybug runs to our side "so what are we dealing with?" She asks " this boy who claims to be Imperfectionater." I say glancing at the guy "watch out, he makes you hate everyone..Also the Akuma is in his glasses." I add.
I run behind him a pull his glasses of of him and throw them to Ladybug "Here release the Akuma!" I say doing a backflip away from him. Lady breaks the glasses and everything returns tomorrow "I'm so happy your heard Fox Fire! Since you came I didn't have to use Lucky charm at all!" She says "I'm happy I met both of you as well.." I say. My ring beeps and I wave goodbye, I turn to leave but Chat grabs my hand "Can I please see who you really are?" He asks and his ring beeps as well "No, I'm sorry Chat, I would love to show you but I have enough problems as A superhero and as a normal girl, combining them would be bad.. Maybe another day Chat." I say and kiss his cheek. I jump down off of the roof and begin to run off to my house. I duck into the alley and turn back into me. I walk into my house and lay down and fall asleep..
~~~~
Hey guys, so the reason this is Called identity is because I wanted to make you all think that this was him learning your identity... I'm sorry I'm evil!This might also be my update for tomorrow(or just 3 updates in a day)