2.4

@gublergram: 1) The interviewer introduces you and you realise how ridiculous your name actually is

2) Your girlfriend hints that she wants to marry you.

3) You flip the fuck out because you don't know how to recover from the intense heart palpatations your having bc somebody that pretty wants to marry you.

Tagged : @CloverMayy

9.1k likes 7.6k comments

@CloverMayy: @gublergram We will marry one day love 🖤

@ajcook: Imma do the service, I'll marry you both immediately.

@CloverMayy@ajcook 🤣🤣

"So

"So." The interviewer began. "You two are dating and live together but what is uncomfortable to film the steamy scenes in this film together?"

Matthew and Clover shared an amused look before laughing quietly before the pretty girl nodded. "Very because it's usually only us when we hanky panky."

Matthew looked at his girlfriend in humoured disbelief before answering too. "I've never filmed a sex scene before so it was weird for me. After that scene, I became a man."

The interviewer laughed loudly before turning more seriously to Clover. "You wrote this book and some people are saying that you are using Matthew, what do you say to that?"

"What?" Clover asked with a shocked expression.

"Are you using Matthew for his higher profile?"

Clover couldn't believe the situation, she was doing her job and was being questioned by somebody who didn't even know her -- emotions stirred inside of her and she couldn't help her reaction.

"What the fuck?"