1.0

"Hey

"Hey."

Clover broke the comfortable silence as the clock ticked towards 2AM and the TV grumbled on lowly; the pair were tangled around each other casually although the way it felt wasn't classically friendly. The blonde woman was fighting to keep her eyes open just because she enjoyed the feeling of the man next to her and didn't want to miss any of it.

"Yeah."

"Do you remember when we filmed our first kissing scene?" She asked with a giggle.

Matthew bit his lip and nodded, not being able to help but release a small chuckle. "I was so awkward."

"You fell over when you picked me up." She recounted laughing loudly into his chest.

"I was very nervous." He admitted shyly. "You're very pretty."

"Thank you." Clover's cheeks became filled with a light pink colour and she struggled to meet the mans eyes. "We click well, don't we Gube."

He grinned at her little nickname for him and nodded. "Since day one."

She sat up so that they were facing each other -- in the darkness of the room their eyes glowed with passion that had been lit like a fire that wouldn't go out. "I think being cast on Criminal Minds was the best thing that's happened to me."

Everybody around the pair that witnessed them together knew that there was a strong chemistry and it had only been the two of them that couldn't see it; in that moment neither of them needed to admit it to each other because it was so obvious.

Matthew reached out his hand and tucked a piece of her long, blonde hair behind her ear. "Me too."

They both moved slowly towards each other, their lips meeting in the middle as if it had happened one hundred times before, everything was so natural as they moved backwards together on the bed that they both just knew it was right.