0.2

"Cut!"

"Cut!"

As the director yelled out the word everything seemed to froze -- snapping out of the world everybody on the set had been in. Clover and Matthew left the mind space of Margo and Spencer and allowed less serious expressions to take over their face.

"And that's a wrap on your scenes Clover." The director continued. "I think you'll definately be asked back to next season though."

"If she isn't, I'll smuggle her in anyway." Matthew said putting his arm around the blonde womans shoulders.

She giggled and looked down to avoid everybody seeing the pale blush that had came across her cheeks. "I haven't been killed off so that's a good sign."

"I need a girlfriend!" Matthew yelled with a joking tone only to be met with raised eyebrows when his words were realised. He paled slightly. "You know I meant Spencer."

"Sure." A camerman named Aaron commented with a chortle as he walked past the trio.

Clover felt the awkwardness envelop them so she tried to distract from it along with the intense beating in her chest. "I can't believe I'm done here. I'm so sad."

"I'll never let you leave this set, I promise." Matthew brought the girl into his arms catching the attention of many people on the set -- Clover and Matthew had became very close friends quickly and as time went on they got more comfortable with each other, everybody noticed it.

Many people thought that it was something more.

"I've got to go and see Shemar, I'll see you both later." The director smiled before turning around and leaving the other two alone.

"I don't know what to do with myself anymore." Clover showed a small smile. "I need to line up some auditions."

"You'll get parts easy."

"It's a hard business." She shook her head. "I think I'm gonna have to go back home but this is the centre of acting so I'm kind of bummed about it."

Matthew frowned at the information. "Why would you have to leave?"

"My cousin who lives here can't look after my dog anymore and you're not allowed them in any hotels. I can't just buy a house." She told him casually. "I just need to do auditions before I leave."

"You can stay with me." Matthew exclaimed quickly.

"No, I wouldn't want to intrude." She shook her head surprised by his offer.

"I'm serious." He added. "You and Merlin."

"He's lovely but kind of obnoxious, do you really want him in your life?" She spoke lovingly about the dog she had rescued many years before.

"I do." Matthew nodded with a smile. "I want you both in my life."