0.7

@CloverMayy: There never has been a sexier eater 😂

Tagged :  @gublergram

7.9k likes 6.1k comments

@marrymegubler: I agree! He's so cute 💓

@gublergram: @CloverMayy You're just super intimidated by my sensual eating skills but that's okay.

@CloverMayy: @gublergram Yah, that's definately it

Clover and Kirsten sat in the food room together while the others were all filming some scenes and they chatted casually with the usual humour they shared until Kirsten let the conversation turn slightly more serious.

"How's living with Matt?"

Clover nodded, a smile appearing instantly onto her face. "It's a lot of fun."

"You like him right?" She asked bluntly. Clover did a double take, almost choking on the apple that she had been eating.

"What?" She exclaimed. "That's very forward."

"If it helps, I think he likes you too."

"I didn't even say I liked him in that way." Clover laughed trying to distract from the truth but Kirsten just raised her brows.

"But you do." She confirmed to herself. "We can all see it. You two are really good together."

"Stop please!" Clover begged quietly but the other woman continued.

"You should tell him because you'd be cute." She shrugged. "And you should definately confirm it to me."

There were stretched out moments of silence with Kirstens heavy glance resting firmly on her friend and not moving -- she wanted Matthew and Clover to be happy and she thought they could do that together. Clover sighed, crashing under the pressure of the stare and her own convulsing organs.

"Fine. I like the Gube quite a lot."