I Get Yelled At For Coming Home

*this chapter has been edited*

"So.. Ella your Stefan and Damons little sister?" Elena asked trying to make small talk.

I folded my arms, looking her up and down again as I looked at Stefan with disgust.

"I'm bored. Where's Damon? He's better at the term called fun. Or at least he was. I'm just dying to see his face when he sees little old moi. His absolute favorite sibling." I asked turning to Stefan. He gave me a warning look so I turned back towards Elena. "Yes, I'm their little sister. Baby Salvatore."

"He's inside. Go on, then." Stefan answered instantly.

"So, who do you belong to Elena?" I asked.

"Belong to?" She repeated confused.

"You have to be dating one of my brothers. So who did you choose, doppelganger?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh... Um... I'm Stefan's girlfriend. What's a doppelganger?" She asked.

"I should have guessed. They all fall for you don't they, Steffie. Anyways you'll find out soon enough, K..." I smiled as my brothers eyes turned furious then I ran inside.

I never really know if Stefan is happy to see me or if he hates me. It's like that with both siblings. That's why I don't really hang around them. I'm the black sheep of the family. Damon might get in trouble but my brothers, most of the time, find me a pain I think but will always have each others back.

"Stefan, I though you were going out with your girlfriend." Damon said with a mimicking tone as he walked toward the door.

"Come now, big brother. Do I look like Stefan? I can actually pull the bruding look off while having fun." I said.

He stopped dead in his tracks and stayed looking down at his book then slowly, very slowly, he looked up and kind of stumbled back. I think he was looking slowly to make sure that I would still be standing there.

"Ella?" He asked in barley a whisper.

Thank God I have Vamp hearing.

"Hi, big brother." I smiled.

Damon was always my favorite brother. He's accepted me for me while Stefan thinks I need to behave in constant manors. He's always trying to change my behavior but after hanging around the Vamps I have... I'm kind of erotic.

"Hi." He answered dropping his glass of bourbon and the book. I laughed and he ran over and embraced me. I squeezed him tighter. It was truly amazing to see Damon again. "Where have you been?"

He looked me in my eyes as if looking for any sign that I was hurt. He was searching for any answer he could possibly get.

"Around, I guess. Started in Paris, got bored, went to Germany, then Russia, partied in Canada, but my favorite had to be Paris." I smiled.

"Wait. You've been all over the world and you didn't bother to invite me! I've been stuck with Mr. Sad Sack-Love Struck." Damon said.

"Sorry." I answered laughing then I moved into the living room.

"Sit down!" Stefan said walking in angrily.

I looked back at him and he glared so I changed my face so I had an innocent look. Stefan doesn't get mad, he gets annoyed and if he dose then it's at Damon and not me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down actually caring.

"We have something to talk to you about." Damon answered.

"What?" I asked, grudgingly.

"Where were you?" Stefan asked.

"I already answered that." I grouched.

"Answer it again." He demanded.

"I was in Paris, got board, went to Germany, then Russia, then went to have great fun in Canada but, within a couple of weeks I got bored again so I went back to Paris and I've lived there ever since." I answered.

"Why not just come home? We've been worried sick!" Damon shouted.

I flinched a little.

"Because I was scared you guy's would still be mad at me over the fight we had." I said looking up through my eye lashes.

Damon's face was bright red from being mad, luckily he was calming down. Stefan, however, looked like he wanted to strangle me. Which... That wouldn't actually do anything to me, but it would be fun.

"One last thing. Elena's my girlfriend. Not food. So don't eat her, don't drink her blood, and don't talk to her little siblings. They're going through enough!" Stefan snapped.

"Darn and here I was thinking I could make a best friend and have some food as well. Live your good life. If only she had a brother." I joked.

"She does. His name is Jeremy. Cutie, too. Your type." Damon answered.

"Maybe I did make the right call coming home." I laughed.

Damon smiled but tried to hide it. We always teamed up on Stefan. He was so easy to get wound up.

"Ellie, I'm serious. Don't even look at any of them. You're not welcome there." He said.

"Always so serious Stefan. Why so serious, Stefan? That's why no can take all if your 'I'm serious'... Serious." I answered.

"She is right." Damon shrugged.

"Do I have to force you to leave. 'Cause I will protect my girlfriend from you." He said.

I looked down with tears in my eyes.

"How could you think so coldly of me?" I asked betrayed.

"I know you and what happens to the people you love." He answered with a hiss then realized he went over the edge. "Ellie, I'm..."

"Thanks! I mean... It isn't like people change. It isn't like I chose this and you know that... Just go away! I don't wanna speak to you anymore." I growled.

I could feel him staring but I didn't bother looking up and with his burns said, he got up and left me sitting in the living room close to tears.

"Ellie. It is really good to see you again, but he's just trying to do what's right. You know he didn't mean to hurt your feelings and this is his home. Right now, you're just a guest." Damon spoke then he stood and walked away.

"Welcome home, me." I whispered as a tear finally slipped.

I stood and used my Vamp speed to get to my room. I already know this is going to be a tiring life.

~Dear journal, It's me again. I'm still afraid that my brother's are going to stake me for what I did, but they don't seem to care about anything that has to do with me except for my where abouts these past eighteen years and who I'm going to hang around now that I'm back. I'll just tell you now that I'm not happy about Stefan's new girlfriend, Katherine's Doppleganger, and no one likes a grumpy Ellie.~ Sincerely, Ellie Grace Salvatore