My jaw dropped, my heart flew away and butterflies danced, fought, flew and jumped in my stomach. To Heaven and earth, this picture is......crazily beautiful.

It was the picture of that jerk face twirling me around to his left side. Remember that time I got lost in his beautiful eyes....uh yeah. It looked itself like a wedding picture.

"You could have tried that pose with Ivor" the voice said and I quickly handed the tab over to Rosie.

"It would have been a lot finer if it was another guy" I said and rolled my eyes, pushing back the thoughts of that mother-effer.

"Wow, can you believe I said the same too...well, using 'another girl'...you totally ruined the picture I really don't get what they admire in it" the Jerk face said appearing at my back. Okay so I really wish I didn't have to admit it but.....his Cologne could drive a girl crazy..... I refuse to be a girl in this case, savvy?... Good.

"Yeah, I think its better we just delete it" I said absent mindedly and the son of a gun collected the tab from a wide eyed Rosie and deleted it.

Okay, not like I want to admit this too but......I really did like the picture. What's got two thumbs and wants to play squash with the ball of a mentally derailed Prince....THIS GIRL!.

"Oh no Cameron, that was......mean. I loved that picture" Rosie said with sadness evident in her eyes. Oh that emotional baby, I'm not even sad.... Ttch. Okay, just maybe 1% sad... Fine maybe 2....Okay okay, maybe 40% sad and 60% angry. I really do hate you Cameron.

"Sorry Rosie...I hated that picture" he said.

"For the second time, we agree on the same thing" I said. Lie lie lie.

"What's wrong Rosie?" The Queen said walking over with mum by her side.

"Cameron deleted the picture" Rosie said and two jaws dropped. Oh come on, the picture isn't that good.

Lie!.

"You did what?, how could you?..honey!" The queen scolded and summoned the king who was chatting with Charlie, Royalty by his side over.

"Yup?" He answered informally walking towards us, Charlie trailing behind him, he seems to have forgotten he's a king.

"Can you believe Cameron deleted that picture....Oh for the life of me" she said and entered her husband's side embrace. Aww, they are soo cute together.

"Which?" The king asked and the Queen rolled her eyes, before she could answer, Charlie snatched the tab and screamed like a baby, probably scrolling through the gallery judging from the fast movement of his finger.

"Not that picture, not that picture...not that picture damn Cameron I swear I'll kill you!...." He said and I almost laughed at his behavior.

"No!....was it the one the maid of honor and best man snapped?" The King asked and the Queen nodded.

"Christ is lord. Cameron what were you thinking!" His Dad said and he shrugged.

"Dad, mum...everyone. I appreciate the fact that you think I look very good in the picture, if judging by me I wouldn't delete it but of course She had to be there." He said nodding at me.

Without thinking I kicked him in the leg as hard as I could and stormed away, sitting at the end of the studio. The bridal train were taking too long to arrive.

"Helllllleeeeuuuu, guess who's back from piano lesson....doreMEeeeeeeeee" Kate said screaming like a horn. Lucky us this place was rented out to us for today.