Chapter XI: Preparing for the Party

EDITED: MAY 10, 2018

A/N: I'm back lovelets!!! And here is another update!!!

Timeskip to the morning of Rosè's engagement party~........

Rosè's Pov

"Honey wake up!!" I heard an annoyed but sweet voice.

"5 more minutes" I mumbled and went back to sleep.

"No! It's your big day and you have to wake up!!"

I forced myself to sit and opened my eyes. There stood the most annoying alarm clock I call my mother.

But,  what shocked me the most is that there are a lot of people behind her. Oh no,  please don't tell me.........

My mom smiled evilly and ordered people around. I was pushed into the bathroom by one of her servants.

And wow,  I'm speechless. My once plain looking bathtub is now.......

Rose petals was into the tub and the sweet smelling scent of the roses filled my nose. Okay,  this is just a preparation for my engagement party... How much more if it's my wedding?

After I took a bath,  I cannot be dressed up yet so I'm in a robe. I was made to sit in a salon like chair and people started doing their magic. And now,  they are putting whatever treatment in my hair.

After they let my hair be soaked up,  they began doing my nails.

(A/N: I wish I could be treated the way you are treated Rosè.... Your so rich)

I glanced at the clock to see that it's already past 12. What? Oh,  time passes by so quickly. The servants took a break from pampering me and they gave me my lunch.

Not long after,  they came back and started to style my hair. They just curled it and proceeded to do my makeup,  which took a very very long time.

Sooner,  my designer came and gave me the dress she made herself. I told her I want peach but she said white suits me better. The dress fit perfectly on me. Hmm,  not so bad.

(Rose's Dress)

(Rose's Dress)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.