The Past

(Dinah's POV)
"I have to tell you something" I said to Normani. She needs to know the past between me and her ex girlfriend. "Me and Zendaya are rivals which means I hate her guts" I said. She looked at me and said "why what did she do".
(5 years ago)
As I got out of my moms car all the kids in my school stared at me and I heard the girls giggle and sigh when they saw me. I was the popular kid everyone knew me as the captain of the basketball team and the kick boxing champion. I walked through the halls to get to class all of a sudden I was pulled into an empty classroom by some random chick. "Look I heard you are the popular girl here but um I want that popularity". I laughed in her face and pushed her off of me she tried to punch me but I kicked her in the stomach causing her to fall on the ground. " look I'm the popular girl and I don't like to fight but I could try and be your friend just don't do that shit again" I said she nodded and got up and stuck her hand out to shake mine I reached out and shakes her hand but I gripped her hand firmly. I let go and she left I dusted myself off and went to class. As I was going to my moms car the girl from earlier came up too me and said " umm my name is Zendaya by the way". "My name is Dinah if you haven't heard". She nodded then walked off my mom asked me who that was I said "its my new friend she just moved here". She nodded and we went home I ran inside the house to get my kick boxing stuff to go to practice after practice I ate dinner, showered, and climbed in bed I was so tired.
(Three months later)
Me, Zendaya, and Lauren all walked to lunch and sat down as we were talking
I heard girls laughing behind us so I gave them the dmac wink which caused them to giggle and blush. "Dmac stop flirting and let's eat" lauser said. "You mad cause ain't no girl talking to you" Zendaya said. I laughed at Lauren cause she was upset and pouting like a big baby.I hit her arm lightly which caused her to giggle until I hit her harder. " ow DJ that shit hurt" Lauren said. I laughed then got up to walk to my next class. At the end of the day my mom came and picked me up I went home and took a nap I've been tired lately dealing with basketball and kick boxing and all my class work.
" so Mani me and Zendaya were friends until...she did something" I said. She had a concerned and worry look on her face. "DJ what did she do" she said. " she...she told my biggest secret and not that I'm intersex" I said. " what happened" she said. "Well Mani it went like this" I said.
So I'm sorry this chapter is short and its a cliffhanger but I hope you enjoy it also last chapter Zendaya was a freshmen and Mani was a sophomore at her old school and know she is a sophomore just like Dinah at her new school and Mani is a junior- love Lea ❤