It happened

(Normami's POV)
After I left from my class all I thought about was that girl. I was so enchanted by her beauty that I didn't even ask her name. Well tomorrow that will be number one on my check list. I mean she is gorgeous and she looks even better up close. When I arrived home Ally was nowhere to be found so I just took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. When I got out I dried off and combed my hair and put it up in a bun so it wouldn't bother me all night. I threw on some shorts and a T-shirt that I  made into a croptop. I went to the kitchen and made some dinner so when Ally came home she would have something to eat. After I made dinner I sat on the couch and watched tv. About an hour later Ally came home and gave me the biggest hug ever and told me to tell her about my day. I told her about the girl that I met and she said " Mani you have to find out her name and send me a pick of her cause she sounds gorgeous!". I love my little allycat but I said "ok I will". She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before going to take a shower I told her that I was going to bed early she said ok. Once I got in my bed I could only think about the blonde beauty that I met today. I can't wait to see her again. I smiled to myself than I closed my eyes and went to sleep.
(Dinah's POV)
After class me and Lauren went to grab some food from the café that wasn't too far from us. When we arrived we sat down and talked for little bit until we ordered are food. After I ordered I started thinking about Ms.Hamilton and how fucking gorgeous she is and how I would love to take her out and get to know her a little better. While I was in my thoughts I didn't know that Lauren was recording me and laughing until I heard her giggle and I looked over and saw her. I slapped her arm and she said " ow Dinah that shit hurts". I laughed at her and stuck my tongue like a little kid and she looked at me in pure anger but it was too funny for me not to laugh. Then all of sudden I saw the one person I didn't want to see ever in my life, Zendaya. Me and Zendaya are rivals we have always been neck and neck with everything.
I had a 3.85 GPA she had a 3.82 GPA. I was captain of the basketball team she was captain of the soccer team. She wanted to be captain of the softball team but Lauren already had the spot. As I was looking at her we made eye contact and she looked at me in disgust I wanted to walk over to that bitch and knock her out but Lauren told me it was time to go. As we left Zendaya bumped into to me and didn't even say sorry I was so close to hitting her but I chose not to. When we got back to are dorm I went to my room and changed into a T-shirt and some joggers and hopped into bed. I got on my phone for awhile and then I stumbled upon Ms.Hamilton's Instagram.

when I saw the picture I almost died

when I saw the picture I almost died. She is so gorgeous I thought I want her to be mine so fucking bad it hurts. I got off my phone and hopped in the shower and put on some pj's which where a tank top and my boxers. I like to sleep comfortable. I climbed into bed after telling Lauren goodnight. I closed my eyes and thought about Ms.Hamilton until I went into a deep sleep.
(Normani's POV)
As I was walking to my class I had a smile on my face cause I couldn't wait to see the blonde headed beauty that I  had been thinking about all night and morning. When I arrived no one was there just me I put my stuff under the desk and prepared to teach my students the lesson for today. As I was writing on the board I felt someone touch my shoulder I turned around and saw the girl I longed to see all day. I gave her a warm smile and said " hello its good to see you again but what is your name". She looked at me and said " my name is Dinah Jane Hansen but you can call me Dinah". Dinah that is a cute name for someone as beautiful as her I thought to myself. I said " well Dinah did you need anything". She said " yea I need your first name and your number so I can call you". I smirked and said " how about I just give you my number so we can talk but I will give you my first name when you earn it". She said " ok but how do I earn that". I said " you have take me on a date and show me you care about me and this class for me to give you that information". She looked at me and said " ok anything you want Ms.Hamilton just call me whenever you want". She walked away and sat down I turned around and screamed interally cause I was so happy that not only I know her name but she has my number so we can talk. It is going to be a good day. I can't wait to tell Ally tonight when I see her.