Hanging out

(Dinah's POV)
After Normani left I was sad but I knew I would see her later so I went back home. I cleaned up the place a little with the help of Lauser by my side. "Dinah the only reason I'm helping is cause you really like her and cause you buying me some food" she said. I looked at her and sarcastically said "wow Lauser you are a great friend". She slapped my arm which caused me to whince in pain I'm just glad she didn't kick me in my crotch. I ran after her trying to catch her but she ran in her room and closed her door. I kicked at her door and said " Lauren get the fuck outta there so I can give you a poly beatdown bitch". I could hear her laughing and she finally said " fuck no I don't want to be in pain". I said " well you should have thought of that". All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door I swallowed very heavy when I saw Normanis outfit.

 When I opened the door I swallowed very heavy when I saw Normanis outfit

Why does she do this to me every time I see her. She smirked at me while I was looking her up and down. "Like what you see daddy" she said. I nodded up and down and licked my lips. She giggled and said " well can I come in or do I have to stand out her while you eye fuck me". I said " oh shit sorry yea come in". She walked inside while I closed the door when I turned around she was biting her lip while looking me up and down. I felt myself blush and she came up to me and kissed my cheek before pulling us to my room. She closed the door when we made it to my room she walked over to me and straddled my lap and started kissing me. Man I could never get tired of these lips. I wrapped my hand around her waist to keep her in place while we had heated make out session. All of a sudden my door opened and all I heard was laughter and giggles. Normani quickly got off of me and sat next to me. It was Lauser and I'm guessing Ally Normani's friend. "I guess you guys can't keep your hands off each other" the green eyed girl said. I was blushing until I realized that Ally was smiling at me so I said "How rude of me I'm Dinah you must be Ally, Normani and Lauren are always talking about you". She giggled and said "Really I never thought Lauren would talk about me better be good things right Lauren". Lauren nodded and smiled at the shorter girl before pulling her into a hug me and Normani both said "aww". Lauren shot me a death glare which I returned I don't know why she thinks she scares me cause she doesn't. After they pulled away Ally asked " let's watch a movie". "Ouu how about a horror movie" I said. Ally and Lauren both nodded but Normani said " umm I'm not a big horror fan I get scared sometimes". I pulled her closed to me and whispered in her ear " as long as I'm here you have nothing to fear". She smiled at me and mouthed the word 'ok' before getting up and pulling me with her.
I'm sorry this chapter is short and I didn't really explain anything but next chapter you will understand why I did this-love Lea❤