🌻How You Meet!!

Barry:
He actually spilled coffee on you while at CC Jitters. It was super embarrassingm You didn't know how to react, and neither did he. People were staring, but Barry didn't care. He tried cleaning you up. He was so dorky and awkward, you really didn't care he spilled coffee on you. It wasn't hot, thank goodness.
"I am so sorry, again! I feel like an idiot." Barry mumbled beneath his breath.
"It's alrigh...Trust me. It happens." You smiled.
He was happy to see you not extremely mad at him.

Cisco:
You surprisingly walked up to Cisco, and asked for his number. He was so shocked, and didn't know what to do
"Uh- me?" He asked, pointing at his chest.
You looked around, but no one else was there. He smiled at that.
"Well, yeah." You giggle.
"Uh..Uh.. Yes you can have my number." He smiled, playing it cool. "Yes."
"Great!" You smile.

Caitlin:
She was a mutual friend. You met when you were teenagers. She was invited to the Science Fair with a group of friends, and that's how you two became close.
"Hi, I'm Caitlin." She smiled.
"I'm (Y/N), you can call me (Y/N/N). You should anyways. Since we're going to be friends now." You reply, with a big smile.

Iris:
CCPD. You are the chiefs niece, so it was easy to get the job. Iris saw you tackle a man, and she instantly got attached. She came up to you when you returned to the station.
"Hey. I saw what you did out there. It was amazing." She smiled.
"Thank you!" You replied.
"Hey.. You're the chiefs niece, right?" Iris asked.
"Yes.. But please don't be afraid to talk to me. My uncle is way more nice than he seems." You chuckle. "At times."
"Oh no, it's okay. My dad is a Detective here, so I know how you feel." Iris laughed.
"I'm (Y/N)." You smile, shaking her hand.
"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." She replied.

Harrison Wells:
(Toughie)!!
You knew Harrison Wells since he was a child. You two grew up together, so you guys were close.
He started acting really different after his wife died. You shook it off, thinking it was just grief.
Once he started acting really different, you distanced yourself. But you reunited after the Particle Accelerator exploded.

(^^I know, Harrison is super old. But this is a Fan-Fiction. You're just pretending for it to be real, you should know this. No offense to anyone! My friends from school are pointing it out to me and someone commented about it. News Flash, the stories aren't real, the books AREN'T real!! Just go with it as if you're reading it without a care just like you were.)

Eddie:
You met through Iris. (They didn't date, sh..) It took a while for him to approach you fully but once he did, you were pretty happy. You too had the hots for him, so it was more than a miracle he pulled the first move.

Julian:
You were his girlfriend before he moved to Central City. You actually moved to Central City just to see him. When he found out, he was upset with you. But not for long, he missed you too much.

🌻Updated

The Flash (In Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें