Oh no...

Star POV

I can't believe what I'm seeing. Mom lying there on the ground...still and frozen. I dont think she was getting up any time soon. I don't know if I can make any sort of humor out of this, Marco is kinda frozen too standing there beside me, mom there on the floor. She looks almost dead...
"Star? Star? Star?!"
"Oh, huh, yeah Marco?"
"I'm not sure we should just be standing here, we should probably go get her to the hospital"
"Oh, uh, yeah we shou-should do that...uh, lets g-g-go"

Marco POV

Poor Star was frozen till I snapped her out of it. We called the doctors to pick up moon and take us too.
"What happened?" The doctors ask
"I actually dont know...I walked out and there she was laying on the floor" Star replyed
"Well, it might have something to do with the fact of King Butterfly" Star freezes, she didn't know how to respond and honestly...neither do I.
After a while they finally tell us we can go and see Moon and River. Star seemed happy to see them again alive and mostly conscious. We just sat there and waited. Waiting for everything to go right...waiting for them to wake up....just waiting.
"Marco...?"
"Yeah Star?"
"How are you so calm?"
"Because of you Star. If i didn't have you with me I would be freaking out. Having you by my side gives me the courage to stay as calm as needed"
"Wow, d-do you think they will wake up soon? Im worried that if they don't then we'll have to get married." I froze, what is she thinking about our wedding?! "I mean yeah I know its early but if they are out of commission for too long we'll have to step in as king and queen of Mewni and they would have ,by force, rid of their titles" Stared at her lap then started to cry. I pulled her close and she cried on my shoulder. Yes it made me a little wet but at least she was good.
"Star, why dont you go get us some drinks I'll come get you if they wake up"
"Ok Marco, except just let me get there on my own, I could use the walk"
"Ok honey, I'll be here" and she was gone.

Star POV

I did alot of wandering, I was so worried that mom and dad wouldn't wake up then I'd have to save from my kids that I got married at 14. And through my wandering and wondering I saw a ton of people go into mom and dads room. I ran as fast as I could to see what was going on. I get to their room and I see Marco standing outside the room, he looked like he was trying to see over a crowd. I ran up to him and he jumped when I asked him what he was doing.
"Oh, Star, you scared me."
"Oh, sorry Marco. I just was wondering why there's so many doctors here."
"They woke up but not for long. They slowly fluttered their eyes open an told me...they told me marry you. Then their machines started skipping beats and suddenly all the doctors ran in and I've ben trying to get ones attention to ask what was going on but I have had-"
"ANY DOCTOR NOT DOING ANYTHING COME OUT TO THE HALLWAY AND AWAY FROM MY PARENTS"
"Wow..."
"Well, you just need a motive and I had one" she turned to the crowd of doctors standing in lines in the hall.
"What is going on and dont all talk at once I dont have a hundred ears" A bunch of doctors put up their hand and she chose one to speak
"Well, we heard the cry for help, aka the slowed beeping, and we all wanted to help the king and queen so we all rushed over here to see what was happening and do what we could"
"And how many did they actually need?"
"Two ma'am"
"Then what are you all doing here" she gave them a look and they scurried away to do something else. We walked into the room and there was two doctors helping mom and dad.
"How are they doing...?"
"Well...."

A/N: Boy, aren't cliff hangers fun? Sorry I haven't been posting a lot recently I had a little trouble with Wattpad and i kinda forgot but its up now. Thanks for reading and stay tuned! ;)