"Hey! It's not funny," I pouted.

"Yes it is babe."

"Shut up," I said as I tried to push the swing again. The swing went up, but Harry wasn't fully on the swing seat, so he tumbled down and landed in the sand. 

"Oh my god are you okay?" I asked.

"No, my back hurts and there's sand in my pants."

"You're such an idiot," I began to laugh.

Suddenly, Harry pulled me down on the sand on top of him then rolled us over so that he was on top.

"Is it still funny," he smirked.

"Maybe," I teased.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, and kissed my nose. He got up and dusted off his clothes and stuck out a hand to help me up. I gladly took it and stood up.

"I have another thing in the park I want to show you," I told him. I began walking while I dragged him behind me. "Here it is," I said.

"It's a small pond."

"Yup."

The pond had clear blue water, and you could see fish swimming inside of it. There were a couple of benches on the other side, and I could see a woman sitting there looking at the ground. The pond was my favorite place in the park.

"This is my favorite section of the park," I told Harry.

"Why?"

"Because it just is. I don't know why really, I just love the sight of the water and the calmness of it all I guess," I replied.

"I like the color of the water. They remind me of your eyes," he looked at me and smiled. I felt a blush creep on my cheeks, and hid my face in the crook of his neck. Harry wrapped his arms around me, and we stayed like that for a few seconds before I pulled away.

I looked around on the ground for a nice rock to throw into the water. I found one a few steps away from me and grabbed it.

"What are you doing with a rock?" Harry asked.

"I was going to use it to bash your head in. Duh it's so obvious," I replied sarcastically.

"Should I call the police?" 

"Oh it's too late for that," I laughed.

I pulled my hand back and flicked my wrist. The stone skipped over the water making rings that expanded out. After a few short skips, the rock sunk down into the water.

"I wanna try that," Harry said.

"Then grab a rock and try it," I replied. He looked around on the ground for a rock and picked one up once he found one. He chucked it into the water, and it sank.

"You're not supposed to do it like that," I giggled.

"Then how do you do it?"

"Like this," I picked another rock up and flicked my wrist and it skipped over the pond's surface for a few seconds before sinking down. 

Harry picked up another rock and tried throwing it again, but like last time it sank.

"Damn it! How do you do that?" he cried out frustration laced in his voice. The woman on the bench looked up at us. She seemed to freeze for a moment once she layed her eyes on me. She looked back and forth between me and Harry, and broke into a small smile. She had a small frame, and had brown hair and was very pretty. She sat on the bench and looked at us and waved to me, which I returned.

I turned back to Harry and handed him a small rock.

"Like this," I grabbed the hand in which Harry held the rock in and pulled it back a little bit, and I helped him flick his wrist. The rock skipped over the pond's surface and then sank down. "See?" 

"You make it seem so easy. How?" he asked.

"It takes practice. It's all in the wrist really. You just flick it a little bit," I said.

"You're amazing did you know that?" Harry said. 

Once again, I felt a blush on my cheeks and looked at the ground. So many butterflies were in my stomach at the moment. He never failed to make me laugh, smile, or blush.

"C'mere," he said as he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. He smelled like mint mixed with cologne. I opened my eyes to see the woman still looking at us. When she saw me looking back at her, she quickly averted her eyes and got off the bench and walked away never looking back. Strange, I thought.

"You're the best. Thank you for bringing me to this park. Now it's a secret we can both share," he smiled.

"Thank you for being in my life," I looked up at him. His eyes wer breath-takingly beautiful. I just wanted to melt when he looked at me with them. He was just so beautiful, and I couldn't believe he was mine.

"You're perfect Louis Tomlinson. Never change," he told me with a big grin on his face.

"I won't, and I want you to know something."

"What is it baby?"

"You will always be in my heart Harry Styles," I told him while I beamed up at him.

*****

I HAD TO PUT THAT IN THERE OKAY I'M SAD THE ALWAYS IN MY HEART TWEET GOT DELETED AND SO MANY OTHER OF THE BOYS' TWEETS HAVE BEEN DELETED LEAVE ME ALONE TO CRY OKAY GOODBYE.

p.s. 

twitter: @cagedtommo

instagram: angela_k13