18

Robin pulled out his phone, quickly calling somebody.

"What do you need, Robin." The voice asked upon picking up.

"Well hello there, scarecrow." Robin snapped. "How are you!"

"Who is this."

"Ah, its Robin!"

"Look, I dont have time for games."

Robin growled, "Listen, Crow. I need you to help me with something. Its about J."

"I'm listening..."

"I heard you're one of the poor victims of an unfair trade of his."

"Whatever helps ya sleep at night." Scarecrow replied.

"How much money does he owe you?" Robin teased.

"A couple million."

Robin glanced at Harley, who was thrashing in her chair, trying to scream out for help. But it was no use, thanks to the tape Robin had covered her mouth with. "Well, let's say that you could get your money back, and get back at J."

"Well, that's an offer I can't refuse."

"You're right," Robin agreed, "I got his queen here, Harley."

"Oh, is that so? How do I know that this isn't a trap?"

"I'm not a liar, Crow. So, what do ya say? Join my plan?"

"Sure...on one condition"

"Of course, what'll that be?" Robin asked.

"I get the girl."

"Deal. I'll text you the address. You made a smart move Today, Crow." Robin said before hanging up.

He walked over to Harley, running his fingers up and down her bruised and swollen arm. His finger then landed on her tattoo, that said "J" in fancy lettering.

"J doesnt own you anymore, Harley."

She cried, missing J. "Baby, where are you?" She thought.

She cried at the pain, the pain from what Robin had caused, and from her abdomen. Just then, Scarecrow walked in, followed by his men.

"Have your men guard the building, Crow. Let's get to work on a plan for Mr. Joker." Robin Said.

Harley fell limp as she felt her water brake, all over Robins shoes.

"Damn It, Harley. These are new shoes." He joked. Harley looked at him with a pleading look, saying "please, help me. Help my baby."

"She's pregnant? You never told me that!" Crow snapped.

"No backing out now. We had a deal."

Crow growled, he was no man to brake his word.

"You're a piece of Shit, Robin."

___

J sat in his office, he never came out. Harley had been missing for only twenty four hours, and he was already losing it. Joker was currently holding a knife, softly running the blade over his skin, watching joyfully as red droplets appeared from under his skin.

There was suddenly a knock at his door, "boss, we got a location on Harley."

"where is she.."

"Some warehouse, outside of Gotham City. Looks like at least a ten hour car drive."

"Let's take the helicopter, then." J said, grabbing his long, purple coat.

"There's just one problem, boss."

"Of course there is."

"Robin was the one who captured her."

Joker growled, punching the wall. What the hell?

It was all his fault...Robin didnt really want her, Robin wanted him. If only he finished his plan faster, this could've been avoided.

"And he isn't alone. He's got scarecrow with him too."

"Are you fucking kidding me!" J screamed. Crow had turned against J.
"Crow, that bastard. I was the one that bailed him out of Arkham!" Joker yelled, punching the wall. This just made saving Harley ten timed harder, nearly impossible.

"I also heard you ripped him off." Frost said. Joker snarled at him.

"But boss, there's no way to get her, unless..." Frost trailed off.

But Joker knew what he was going to say. "Unless we start a war." J finished.

Frost nodded.

"Well! Then I declare war, Frost."