15

Frost and Harley eventually pulled up to a beautiful, black bricked, two story mansion. It was complete with a three car garage.

"He's clearly doing well.." Harley muttered.

Frost glared at her, then ushered her up to the porch. "Go..I'll be here waiting, okay?" He asked.

She nodded, slowly getting out. It felt like every step she took was a mile long.

She knocked on the front door slowly, and quietly at first. But as she gained confidence, she knocked louder.

The door finally swung open, a gun pointed right at her head. She heard the person cock it, and she screamed, kneeling down to the ground, covering her head. "Dont shoot!"

Joker slowly lowered the gun once he realized it was Harley.

Harley slowly looked up, "puddin?" She asked, standing up.

She was greeted with a powerful shove backwards, which she expected.

"What the hell are you doing here" J growled.

His voice sent chills down Harleys spine. It was much deeper, and darker than before.

"I came back for ya, puddin'. I miss you."

Joker stared at her bump, then back at her face. He slapped her, hard.

"You miss me? You miss me?" He taunted.

Harley stood still, scared to answer. He looked miserable.

"Bitch." He muttered, slamming the door in her face.

She began to limp back to Frosts car, void of emotion, when all of a sudden, she felt rage. She felt nothing but white hot rage, and hatred for J.

She stormed back onto the porch, adrenaline running through her system, and kicked down the door with a loud scream.

Harley looked around in his house, amazed by its beauty. She stumbled through, she had no idea where she was going, until she heard him muttering to himself in the kitchen. She could hear his voice, but the words coming out of his mouth were inaudible.

Harley ran towards him, banging her fists on his hard, toned back. "Its not fair! This isn't fair! I love you-"

Joker grabbed her wrists, and pinned her against the wall. She was crying, at this point.

"Let me in! This isn't fair!"

"No Harley...What isn't fair is the position you put me in."

"I thought you would be happy for us!" Harley cried.

He squeezed her wrists until he was certain they'd bruise. Then he let go, and gave up as Harley began to sob.

"I'm sorry puddin!" She cried.

He sighed, knowing he needed Harley back. He needed her so bad. She was his doll, his toy. Joker wrapped his arms around her waist, catching her off guard. She hugged him back, tight.

"I was going insane, Harls.." J whispered, almost tearing up. He immediately stopped, the Joker doesn't cry.

"Me too, J.."

Joker broke the hug, and kneeled down to her stomach. His hands roamed around her bump, and he laid his head on her bump, where his baby was forming. All of these feelings were new for Joker.

Harley ran her fingers through his hair, missing the feeling of it. She was so relieved to have him back.

"I'm scared, Harls." J whispered.

J wasn't scared of anything, so Harley bent down to kiss his head. She wanted to help him.

"Me too, puddin. But we can do this." She encouraged.

J stood up, "I'll be back, okay?"

"I'm not going anywhere." Harley reassured him.

Joker ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. What was happening to him?

His eyes weren't light blue anymore, they were black. He had large bags under his eyes, from many sleepless nights during the past few months.

Joker leaned against the wall, slowly sliding down to the floor. He grabbed his hair, tugging at it, trying to distract himself from the thoughts of being a father. But it didn't work.

And for the first time ever, Joker let the tears fall.