17~ Hate

Belle's POV
It has been a couple days since mine and Dave's date. Matt just posted a new video and announced that Dave was finally his producer, I smiled as I went down to comment until I saw almost everyone hating on Dave. I stormed into the warehouse at Red Base, "Matt please tell me you have seen the comments on the video and that you are gonna do something about it", "What do you mean Belle", he says going into YouTube. I hear a gasp come from behind me and a slight sniffle. I turn and see Dave looking on his phone, I immediately run to him, and hug him. "Shh baby, it's ok, it will be fixed" I tell him, "Dave don't worry, I'm gonna make a video soon and talk about it ok", Matt puts his hand on Dave's back. I look at Matt, silently asking if we can leave early, he shakes his head and motions me out. "Come on Dave, lets go home, and watch movies", I say as he leans up. We walk out and go to his car.
The car ride was silent on our way back, when we pulled out up to his apartment he got out and stood at the curb waiting for me when I walked next to him he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and caused me to put my other hand on his bicep, "Do you want to watch old videos and laugh at the guys", I look up at him. He smiles slowly and then laughs, "Yeah let's do it".

As we started watching videos it was also getting late, "Let's go get ready for bed", Dave said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed as he did so, "Dave! Put me down!", I laughed.
"I got a question for you", he said turning to me as we lay down, "Since you have been staying here a lot how about you move in with me, I mean I know it's early in the relationship but we have known each other longer before and have been friends for a while", I smiled as he rambles on. I kiss him to shut him up," I would love to Dave, we can move my stuff tomorrow", I say as we cuddle up and drift off to sleep. And with dreams of mine and Dave's future together, I fall asleep with a smile on my face.