6~ Breakdowns

Belle's POV
As I drive and think of what Dave has to say, I start to panic thinking he didn't like that I kissed him on the cheek. "I pulled up to a red light and called Amanda on the phone, and put her on speaker, "Hey Belle, what's up?", "Amanda, I'm freaking out, so me and Dave almost kissed, but Bryan reminded me that I had to head to Megan's and when I left the office I may have kissed him and just left, and now he asked me if he could talk and Megan told me to go to the warehouse since he is still there, and Amanda, I'm scared" I cried into the phone. I started driving when the light turned green and my anxiousness grew as I grew closer to the office. "Belle, it is ok, I see how y'all look at each other, it's not going to be bad, I know so" Amanda tried to cheer me up, "Thanks Amanda, well I'm driving so I'm gonna go", Me and Amanda exchange good byes and I hung up. After a few minutes later, I pulled up to the office, and I only see one car in the parking lot, Dave's car. Now I know I should except this but, I was nervous. I got out of my truck (Fords rock! Lyssa😉) and headed in, as I walked in I couldn't see where Dave is, I checked in Bobby's office, wasn't there, checked in the warehouse, wasn't there either. I yelled out his name to see if I could hear him. I headed up stairs and when I did, someone jumped from the corner of the stairs. I screamed as the person grabbed my hips and started laughing. I looked at the person in front of me to see a red faced, laughing Dave. "I swear, I'm gonna hurt you one day" I say playfully glaring at Dave, Dave smiles, "Belle, did you mean to kiss me on the cheek or did you do it in heat of the moment, you know we almost kissed so when you left, your mind thought the right to do was to kissed me, it would be ok i-", I cut off Dave with a kiss. He sets his hands on my hips, and I put my arms around his neck, as we broke away, I smiled and played with the hair on the back of his neck, "I meant to do it, Dave. Hell on my way here I almost had a breakdown, I had to call Amanda to calm me down". Dave smiled as he grabbed my hands. " Ok so the question now is do you want to be official with me" Dave blushed slightly, "That sounds amazing, I mean I didn't kiss you for no reason" I sarcastically say. Dave laughed, "And how about we have our first date right now, we can go to my apartment, have a movie marathon or a a old tv show marathon" Dave smiles as he wraps his arm around me. "That sounds perfect I say as we walked out and headed to our vechicles. "Just follow me ok", Dave tells me. I nod my head as we hop in our cars, and drove off.