8~ His Family

(So I got bored so I thought, hey why not add another chapteroni, so here you go)

Belle's POV
After the movie finished, I turn to Dave, "Don't think just cause we watched Grease that I forgot about, what we said we would talk about, so tell me about your brothers" Dave laughs, "Ok, well there's Tim he is the oldest out of all of us and he is married, and then me, and the youngest is Joey, not really much", I smiled as I watched him talk. "Out then tell me about your college life, you went to Master's University, right" I look at him. Dave had this look in his eyes, "Yeah, it was fun" He looked down and smiled at me. "I met a bunch of my friends there, I learned how to play drums, it was awesome", I looked at him with wide eyes, "You know how to play the drums, I've always wanted to know how to" Dave laughs at my excitement, "Yeah, do you want me to teach you?", as I go to reply my phone buzzed.

MattBro🖖: Were are you? I went to Megan's cause you forgot something but you aren't here and she won't tell me we're you went!

"Oh no!" Matt knows I'm not at Megan's and he's worried or mad, probably both" I say, getting worried. "Just tell him, that I hurt myself and the office, so I called you, and that you are staying the night to make sure I'll be ok" Dave simply says.

Me:Dave called me saying he got hurt at the office, so I followed him to house, and I'm staying the night to make sure's he's ok

"Ok, hopefully he won't freak out" I say, "He won't, do you want to head to bed now" Dave asked standing up. I nodded my head as he hold out his hand and leads me to his guest room, "you have clothes in your truck right, I'll go get them" he runs out after I nodded my head yes. I smiled as I looked around, I heard Dave coming back. "Here you go, beautiful" Dave smiles as he kisses my head, and walks out. I get dressed in pajamas and laid down with a smile on my face.